xisto Community
specter

Installing Brushes? how to

Well, first you have to download brushes. They usually appear in packs. Simply unzip these onto your desktop, and group all the .abr files together. Then cut and paste into the folder True specified. When you're in Photoshop, say "Load Brushes" and pick the ones you inserted. You should be able to use them from then on.

Actually, for fonts, just drag and drop them into your Fonts folder (on your system, like C:/Windows/Fonts) and it'll pop up saying blahblah.ttf or whatever is installed.

Well if the fonts are in a zipped file, which they usually are you can just click extract on your WinZip window and find the fonts folder under 'Windows'. But biscuitrats's way works just the same. =)

well the correct way of installing the fonts is :

1. go to control panel

2. open fonts folder

3. goto File->Install

4. locate and select the font files you want to install

5. click Install

Voila! fonts are installed in your machine.

My way's correct to, and it's easier. I just made a shortcut to my fonts folder on my desktop and when I download a new one, I just unzip, drag and drop, and open Photoshop. It takes like...30 seconds max :P