xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lozbo

Alright, Sig Please im so bad designing =(

Thats why i would like to request a sig from any of you guys who know how to do it... if i could ask how i would like it.... here it is my desired theme:something kinda "death, black or dark metal", like obscure and maybe a little "futuristic" and of course it must say "Lozbo", and maybe some wolf or something like that...I dont know why is this even here, i mean, would you actually do me that favor? would someone actually take his time to please a poor member of Xisto forums? i hope so, hehe thanks in advance!

I dont know why is this even here, i mean, would you actually do me that favor? would someone actually take his time to please a poor member of Xisto forums? i hope so, hehe thanks in advance!

In time we've been able to forfill most requests. All we ask is for the requester to be patient.

Here's the sig as requested. Sorry it took so long. Hope you like it.

Posted Image

Here's the sig as requested. Sorry it took so long. Hope you like it.

Posted Image

186518[/snapback]

Dammit! its great! thanks a lot! how did you do it? What program did you use? did you make that guy by your self? its awesome thanks!! :P:P

Heh, you're welcome. As to your questions, i used photoshop cs2 to make it. And, no i didnt make that dude, but i sure wish i did!