xisto Community
karlo

Fading Info Box too slow

I think the Fading info box which have some important announcements and information is too slow. It fades out and fades in too slowly. I lose patience to read it because I have to wait longer for the next text to show up. :) It's purpose is to get people to look at it and see the announcements (and some ads), right? But I don't think it's working.

I think karlo it is basically having the information required for the new members...not for the members who are as old as you....I think you know that the topic and the explanation is IMP...search the forum before you post and spelling and grammer has to perfect and few basic guidelines of the forum.I think it is doing its work properly :)

It's fast enough for me. I mean, the odds are that you're going to be reading or writing a post in the time it takes for a new message to come. Plus, some people are just slow readers or have to translate english to another language. Personally, I think you should just be patient and wait - it's not too long and the odds are that we've both read every message that circulates through there already.

It's fast enough for me. I mean, the odds are that you're going to be reading or writing a post in the time it takes for a new message to come. Plus, some people are just slow readers or have to translate english to another language. Personally, I think you should just be patient and wait - it's not too long and the odds are that we've both read every message that circulates through there already.

184067[/snapback]

I was talking about the black fade that is too slow (at least in my opinion). :P The time the texts show up are fine. :(