xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dark

Can I Copy & Then Paste More Than Once On Xp? Windows XP

HiIs there a way to copy let's say a sentence and then copy a second one without having yet pasted the first one?That's a stupid question i am sure but i have discovered so much on XP that you never know. :) ThanksPatrick

yes, however, what u copied the first time will be lost. Heres the deal.....U can copy something, and not paste it @ all, or paste it as many times as you want. U can then cut or copy anything u want and do the similar. However, what u copied to ur clipboard the firstime will be lost. UNLESS u have office xp, cause it remembers, but its about the only software I know of that does this.

HiSo MS office can do that? That's quite amazing really. I figured i would get flamed for asking a stupid question but no, there is a way to do that. I have access to MS office and will definitely try it.Thanks againPatrick :rolleyes:

hi there! the only way i know is NOTEPAD, so u can copy and paste everything into it. its not a very liked way but the best witch works. on win98 u can drag and drop any text on the desktop and so, but it doesend work on xp... sorry :rolleyes: