xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
askingboss

Kings Of Chaos do you play :P ?

ROFL this is just sad when you tell people that you play a game without any pictures in it, but once you visualize it.. I guess it's an rts. Kings of Chaos is a game where you attack enemies and spy on their inventories through text. It's fun time to time when you actually succeed to brake enemy's weapons with your spies and won't get caught, but then again no pictures make the game less interesting. I wanted to know if anyone else on here plays it or atleast played it at some point. I myself enjoyed it untill i got a leet computer to play cool games.

this topic has been discussed in several topics in this forum, next time use the search feature on this forum.

this topic has been discussed in several topics in this forum, next time use the search feature on this forum.

184020[/snapback]

I know this is off-topic here, But the search function is useless here with such a large amount of trafic.

The search function of Invision Power Board has less features than other forum software's search functions. And you can not use advanced search features here.

You should consider updating the search feature here if you want to eliminate the possibility of duplicate topics.

I played Kings of Chaos before and I've swtiched to DarkThrone instead. I never continue it since age 4 started. Comparing Darkthrone and Kings of Chaos, I think DarkThrone is so much better in terms of game design, skills, and most importantly logic. After playing DarkThrone, I felt that Kings of Chaos does not really make sense. Hard to explain, you got to try it yourself to experience it. Well anyway they are just games to kill time.

Well I never played King of Chaos and Dark Throne, but I played on one forum one game based on King of Chaos, so I supose there's no too much difference... Anyway, I liked this game, but if u wanna be wery good and on the top of ladder u must be all the time online so u can spend money all the time... I was freak about this game and after 3 months of playing, I realised that I spent too much time on this game, so I quited and figured out that I feel much better when i don't play it :P I am afraid to start over cuz I will freak out again :P

I haven't played the game, but I hae heard about Kings of Chaos. I really don't think that it is a Real-Time Strategy Game, though. This is becuse, first of all, it's a web game, becaue it uses web browsers. RTS games are typically games no using browsers.

KoC was fun..but after a few months it got more and more boring...the highest income i got was about 50000 per turn , as i can remeber...but was *darn* easy getting my rank up..i wonder if anyone does it without those clicker tools...basically you needed those to get high ranks because a large amount of people used them..my plan was really...one week i would constantly buy sentry tools...the other week defensive tools, and the other week attack..all in rotation..i was not a fan of being a spy tho :P needed lots of spys and spy items :P.I might start it again come to think of it. :DBTW : isnt it like the "Army system thing"..i doont know i havnt used the army system thing yet:P

No offence, but your strategy is very poor and ineffective. I started halfway though age 4 which was last age, and i ended up between 2-3000 ranks. This wasnt because i was clicking infact i don't belive I did click at all i am sure i did about 5000 but I stopped once I reached 640 unit production. My strategy was to start off clicking madly to get a kick start, then i was to buy even weapons and soldiers for each stat. Once the age was about to end about 2 -3 months before age finished I went and became a slayer account meaning i was all out spy and attack! if i couldnt beat someone i would sab them and then attack.

In Kings of Chaos there are alot of alliances, last age (age4) the top alliances were PR (Phoenix Rising), SC (Striker Clan), Wicked. These alliance were going all out to have their top account, the chain leader to go to number 1. SC's top account (Lordstriker) was in control of 1st place for along time but Pr's top account (Danny_PR) won the age, proving PR was the strongest alliance. I have always despised those 2 alliances because they don't help you, only alliance that would help was Defiance and Rising Alliance, to me that is. Now in Age 5 MOST people don't really care about alliances. It is really easy to gain rank at the part of the game, 11 million attack (SA) will get u ranked under 10,000.

lol... I play age 5 now since it started and I have to admit... Now that I have a sab account it really IS addictive, especially sabbing a whole alliance or alliances. Have sabbed weapons now worthy of 6 bill gold, but now it gets boring. Mostly because we (my alliance) keeps sabbing the same chain over and over and over :huh:

I played KOC it was fun for a while because I was part of an online clan/community, but eventually you just get too frustrated when you run out of turns and money and cant play for a few hours. Then theres the annoyance of when someone wicked power attacks you multiple times and takes all your gold. Over I'd rate this game a 3/10 :huh:

I played it but only for an Age... I got bored from it quickly... I dont think game has much to offer, very limited in options(way of playing, things to do, tactics etc)By the way I thought "ARMY SYSTEM" in Xisto is a game similiar to KoC? So am I wrong?