xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Froglok

Dungeon Siege 2

O how i love this game i got it two days ago and im hooked to be honest i wasnt a huge fan of dungeon siege 1 but i still played it and liked it dungeon siege 2 is just far better i am a lvl 15 Half-Giant Warrior :) in my party i also have the nature magic one and the throwing knives/axes guy hes all full of him self lol gotta love them charecters in games any way i was wondering what your feelings on this game are.And maybe we could arrange a game or sumthing :D dont call me a noob lol :) i only had it a few days.

so much respect for you bro...one of my mates told me that dungeon siege II came out (about a week ago) and i said serious? i'd already finished dungeon siege one and loved it, so now i'm working my way thru legends of Aranna (expansion). also loving it.i was gunna buy dungeon siege II but then i saw a review in the paper - it got a rating of 3/5. i sorta decided not to get it, or at least wait for the price to come down a bit... thanks for your opinion, i'll probably get it once i finish legends of Aranna.cheers

I kinda didn't like Dungeon Siege 1 aswell, and I had no clue the second one came out.  :P

Maybe can you explain whats much better now?

185924[/snapback]

Well the combat is alot more fun fore one :P

You dont start as a farmer lol

You get these special sorta move things hehe

and its just generally more fun i am addicted and i didnt liek the first one dosnt that say it all

I'm also one of the fans of Dungeon Siege. I beat the game couple of times with my friends and still sometimes feel bad that already done with the game. But now I'm pretty excited that the second Dungeon Siege came out, and mostly likely I will buy it some time soon. Besides can you guys tell me if the PC requirements are too high or I mean is it playable on middle-end closer to low-end pc's (AMD 2000+, 512Mb, GeForce 4 Ti4200 128Mb)

yep it'll run on that, i remember checking it for my AMD Duron 1300+, 256 mb ram, 64 meg GeForce 2 and (according to the site) it ran. probably not smoothly, though. it should run on your computer without a hitch (especially with a graphics card like that!)

here's the website... support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;902424.

it's part of the dungeon siege II faq on microsoft knowledge base.

ok have a nice day! :ph34r:

Been playing the game with a few friends on a few LAN-Parties and really love it. Though cannot hook up on a game against you onlline since I dont have the game now. Sold it to a friend. And World of Warcraft takes up all my time at the moment :huh: