xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dnateam

Ipod Hidden Games

There are games hidden on your ipods.Here is how you get them to play.

make ur way to Games menu ie. Extras|Games.The screen will show just about 4 games.To make the fifth one pop up keep the centre select button pressed for a few minutes.

When you let go a new game will pop up.Press the select button to enter the game and play using the wheel.

Good luck playing.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Moving from Tutorials to Hardware. Don't forget to add topic description next time. Topic title and description are VERY important to our forum.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

uh, r u sure? I tried it and it doesn't do anything

186329[/snapback]

I havent tried this yet, but i know that different iPods have different versions of the OS on them. I also read that it is very easy to make your own iPod game, its a code very close to HTML. I read it in a mac addict once. When your done making your iPod game just move it onto your iPod drive that shows up. :ph34r:

I havent tried this yet, but i know that different iPods have different versions of the OS on them.  I also read that it is very easy to make your own iPod game, its a code very close to HTML.  I read it in a mac addict once.  When your done making your iPod game just move it onto your iPod drive that shows up. ;)

190402[/snapback]

Not true.

You cannot make your own games with the stock Apple OS. If you put iPodLinux on it, you can then do it...but even so, it requires extensive C++ knowledge.

The 5th game on the stock iPod OS is called BlockO, but is yet to be found.

(http://ww1.ipodwizard.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t)

(http://www.ipodlinux.org/)

You guys/girls are soo lucky. You guys/girls ;) have an ipod and I don't which isn't fun without. I think I'm going to buy an mp3 player eventually even if it isn't an iPod. I think iPod should be used to listen to music and not games unless you are super bored :P;) .

This doesn't work on mine also.. :lol: Maybe this only works on ipod's which are sold in the US or on special editions, i bought mine in Europ..However i doesn't play much on my ipod cause the games aren't very enjoyable and because ipod's are made to listen music unless you've to buy a ps2 of xbox360 :lol:

I have never heard of such a thing and it doesn't work for me, but you can upload Doom and other games onto your ipod like puzzle bob, snake, asteroids, and hidden fields. Much better then solitare and brick! Whats more is that it doesn't lag, just takes some extra time loading the levels though...

Edited by dark_drgn (see edit history)

The games are not really opened by the Apple OS software, you have to install Rockbox, a freeware found at rockbox.org. , in my opinion, for rockbox and ipodlinux, install Ipl 2.2 and get both on it. This does not require much knowledge of computers, just a CD burner. Go to ipodlinux.org/forums for more details.