xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kasm

Iraq Limits Driving To Save Fuel Iraqis Promblems

Iraq, the major oil producer with the world's third largest oil reserves introduced new rules to save fuel. The government ordered that from wednesday in Bahdad, cars with odd number could take to the streets on odd days and that with even number on the even days.

Motorists are frustrated and Taxi drivers are angry since this will decrease their income to the half.

no its another way to reduce suicide car bombs thats why they have plenty of feul to go around, its not like the iraqi's are stealing it anyways. if they wanted to they could stop producing oil for all the countries and keep it for themselves, oh wait they are, thus they blow up their own oil refineries so no one can fix them to get oil outside iraq.

harsh, why dont taxi drivers buuy two cars

184080[/snapback]

It is not in any country as US or Australia the banks gives you loan for bying a car with guartee of the car or the business . Add to your knowledge that in most countries you have to save all price before buy anything including flats , houses , car, and even an equipment [fridge , stove, vacum, microwaves ovens, washing machines, etc etc] . There is exceptional to government employee where you can arrange buying with installment with their salaries guarntees.

It seems impossible that a country that exports so much oil is trying to conserve it. Does this make sence to anyone? If they had a gas shortage or wanted to cut down pollution this would work. I think people in Iraq will all think this is a bad idea and the limit will be history.

Wow... to think that the oil providers are saving their oil... It sounds quite ironic, don't you think? They're probably saving to sell it to those who give them more cash. Well, you know how business can be. Sometimes, other people suffer for the benefit of others. This bothers me, as it seems that Iraqi government isn't trying to make the people's lives comfortable.

I didnt get the whole idea of it. Irag having all those oil are saving gas while UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, the occupier of Irag is not. Does it says tha Irag no longer controls its oil but the "POLICE" of the world, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.I think it should not be Irag conserving gas but the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, the occupier of Irag, self proclaim "POLICE" of the world.Its analogous to my country which is under control of UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, as an agricultural country we rely on agricultural crops such as rice. But what happend is the best rice the country produced is being exported and we are eating the sub-standard one. And so what happend we end up importing rice that taste bad.So the point is, the whole idea is stupid. I gues Iragi government is just doing what their occupier tells them to do.

well thats not the only reason why, it limits the travel of people that could use their bombs as explosives, thats why they are saying that, plus the government doesn't really control the oil/gas i seen hundreds of kids selling gas and oil on the street so its not US.