xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dr1v3r

My Newly Ordered Gfx Card!

Well finally i ordered a new GFX card ... nothing fancy i didn't buy the ATI Asus i wanted cos 1st= the one i bought was 10 times cheaper , not that bigga difference only in MB and clock speed so it's not that big of a loss so here's what i got for good old ?10.00 from a promotion in PCWORLD: 128MB DDR Video Memory 64-bit DDR memory interface 240 mhz Clock speed Dual integrated display controllers 10-bit per channel 400MHz DACs Integrated 165 MHz TMDS transmitter I/O Interface : DVI-I + TV-Out + VGA CATSLYST? Software Suite Lossless Z-Buffer Compression Delivers industry-leading DVD playback If you ask me for a almost free video card it's worth it and its certainly better than my integrated ITNTEL FFS !! FINALLY IM GETTING RID OF IT !!!Comment on it and i want some of ya pro's to tell me is this gonna make it easier to play WoW cos when i play it now i get hella lag cos of my GFX

umm, well, you wrote everything but what the card actually is! As in, what brand and what chipset it is. Right now I can have absolutly nothing to say about these specs othere than the clock speed is pretty low and the memory is going to be a bottleneck with that 64 bit interface.however, considering it is ?10.00... its not so bad.