xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
patelg

Gaming Console, Which I Should Buy? which gaming console should i buy?

I am looking to buy gaming console but have no idea, which one from xbox, playstation or any.Because i have not played any game on it.But i want to try one, if anyone can share experience and let me know, which should i buy.I also dont want to spend so much money but i also dont want to sacrifice on quality and feature...let me know.Thanks

it depends on your taste in games everything costs the same so it is up to you to decided if you want o get a suckbox "playstation", or lamcube.

wait for the playstation 3, in this console you can play the games of playstation and playstation2 too. this consoles have the better games seen in the world like the final fantasy series and metal gear solid series. other games of the consoles are the resident evil, silent hill, gran turismo, etc.the playstation 3 gonna have better specifications that the xbox360 and nintendo revolution, and have the games in the new format blue ray disc so the games gonna be for long and have better quality than the other consoles.

If you don't want to wait I would suggest getting a PS2, which is my personal favorite. There are some cool fighting games like Tekken and Soul Caliber and also good RPG's like Xenosaga and Star Ocean. But every system has good games. If you're in to the Mario and Resident Evil stuff then diefinietly get Nintendo Game Cube. Super Smash Bros. Melee is a pretty sweet game. It's one the best party games around. The Resident Evil games on Gamecube are good too. And, if you're into First Person Shooters then go for X BOX. Every system is good really. It just depends on what kind of games you're in to.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Edited as requested.

Well you shouldn't buy one now because next generation is just around the corner. I suggest you wait for Nintendo Revolution because i dont like Bill Gates, and Ps3 is gonna be like $10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 dollars. If you're a big fan of first person shooters, i suggest you upgrade your computer when teh new line of next generation video cards come out. And Also upgrade your RAM(also known as memory) :P

I really love playstation 2. If you have enough money you should get a playstation 2 and then buy playstation 3 when it comes out. Another good suggestion would be to get your playstation hooked up online. It's much better when you can play against other people and talk to other people while playing the game. If you want something more than a PSP might be nice. I've heard those things are awesome. Super Nintendo is awesome too!

if i was you i would not buy any console at the moment. you can better wait until the next generation consoles are released :ph34r: because they are going to released soon. the playstation 2 and xbox have very old graphics so its better two wait for the next generation consoles

I also dont want to spend so much money but i also dont want to sacrifice on quality and feature...

let me know.

Thanks

183850[/snapback]

In which case - you should either wait till the next generation consoles come out and get one of those, or, still wait until the next generation consoles come out, as the older consoles will get a nice price drop - you'll be able to get everything on budget - buying now will see you paying more for a PS2/Xbox than you will in, say, six months time.

If you want something current - well the Gamecube is an excellent choice if you want to spend a bit less on the console. In terms of specs, the GC is better than the PS2, and Nintendo has a lot of the best games for the console in the classics range already. It really depends on what games you like though. For FPS you can't go past an Xbox with Halo, for RPG's, the PS2 is for you (unless you really want Fable or sommat).

playsatan3... erks... playstation i mean.. haha...i didnt like the xbox coz xbox is only great in its graphic...gamecube, no comment... boycott gamecube.. haha

well,playstation series (now is ps2 wait for the coming generation) controller is okey IMO.there are lots of classical games could be run on it .you must taste its performance not only video or flexible controling is the best when you are dunking in games. :ph34r:

I've always liked the Sony Playstation 2. It's a great device, it can double as a DVD player, it has USB/FireWire ports, it's backwards compatible (meaning you can play old PS games on it) and it seems that the PS2 is getting smaller (or should I say more compact) here in Japan....and pretty soon the PS3 will come out. There's also a lot more games available for the PS2 than for the other consoles.I guess what it really comes down to is what kind of games you are intending to play on the gaming console.

I would suggest just waiting a year on getting either system....that's hard for me to say, seeing as how I spend a vast majority of my time in front of my xbox. Give them time to work out little kinks that they are bound to have with the first ones that go off of the shelves. Remember the very first xbox's....how the power supply unit had problems with over heating...some even catching on fire? A year or so down the road, they had a newer version which took care of that problem. And if that doesn't do it for you, the price will be a lot cheaper in a year, as well. I'm all for the latest and the greatest, but I'd want the upgraded 360, and I'm not that ready to drop 400 on one as soon as they come out. Give it a year and it will drop down to sub-300. And to stick with the topic, go with the 360 :)

I personally prefer the Playstation Series since i fell in love with Final Fantasy VII back from the original playstation... Playstation 3 would have the next final fantasy, tekken 6, kill zone 2, and Gran Turismo as well... don't forget Smackdown coz it's so coooool! ^_^

if i were you i would get an Xbox 360, but thats just what i would do because i am a microsoft fan.

Hey man, considering when this was posted, I think he already made his choice!! LOL>