xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AMWGeek

Html Body Background Tag Help

I was just about finish with my new subsite AmazingRed when I notioced next to the update box is a white line, which should be there. Anything think they can help me?

The code..

<body background="http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/bg1.jpg&%2334; leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" rightmargin="0" bottommargin="0">

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

The original picture has whitelines on it; so enlarging it to fit the whole webpage would still maintain its propertities.I do not understand what you are saying, nor am I sure of any "update box" I do not see any "update box." All I see is black background with white linesCan you clarify more?

The Box in the center which has update written on it must be the UPDATE box he is referring to. I don't understand his query either and I dont see any white lines.

The update box is the table thing on the far right with Update in it, but don't worry about it. I'm just going to leave it how it is. Thanks anyway, though. :)

the code was all right .no problem sir.you need give your error page..
and you need know what's the web standards.(webstandards.org)
then you will not need

table
tag for the page frame or margin then you will use CSS.