xisto Community
adriantc

The Best Way To Make Money Over The Internet... It is called P2P or PTP

Since I have signup to PTP I have received 2 E-Gold payments with a total of over 35$. Of course like all money making programs they had some difficult time in the summer month, but it seems it has passed.
So ypu'll wonder what is PTP? At first it looks like any other get paid to put ads on your website. But there is a catch... They don't count unique hits, they count visits (5 minutes apart) and above all you are allowed to receive visitors from autosurf programs and get paid to surf programs (that will also make you aditional money).
So what do you have to do to earn some decent money at PTP?
You just have to signup and have a small, fast loading website with some contest on it. It would be best if you could find one of those free low quality hosting company that gives you unlimited bandwith. After you have a website with the PTP ads on it you just have to sinup to as many autosurf websites as possible (as your computer can handle) and start sending visitors to your website.
If you would like to know the CPM --- 0.11$/1000 visitors. But of course you could make it much more better (even triple that figure) if you get hi-quality traffic like unique visitors or US visitors. So happy earning to you!

My tutorial website with all kind of info about PTP is: My PTP Webpage

Terrific! Thank you. I've been piling up thousands of surf credits with no time to figure out what to do with them. Thanks to you I can learn all about PTP at one well-organized location. I've already put your site in my faves.

yeah... i'm glad you like it!on the 6th i have submited my cashout request some the next sunday on 16th i show get some money (around 30$)Also if you are interested I can put you in touch with someone that surfs all the time for you for a part of your montlhy earnings... in other words you earn money by doing nothing... if you are interested send me a PM

yeah... i'm glad you like it!

on the 6th i have submited my cashout request some the next sunday on 16th i show get some money (around 30$)

Also if you are interested I can put you in touch with someone that surfs all the time for you for a part of your montlhy earnings... in other words you earn money by doing nothing... if you are interested send me a PM

183971[/snapback]

Actually, I enjoy surfing. In fact, if things keep going this well, I plan on getting a faster connection and another computer, so I can surf more.

Hello
I need traffic Exchange,Hyip,paid mail Script. Free wink.gif
Please send me to link.
Thank You.

I don't know what you understood, but I wasn't refering to a free script but i was refering to someone that has a computer open all day and doing autosurfing for you in exchange for a part of your earnings. There is no free script involved...

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Edited as requested. The QUOTE button is working just fine. Make sure you double check your post by PREVIEWING your post before submitting.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)