xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bluhapp

3d Spiky Thing

first stepfirst make a new file 500?500 pixels. then press D once to reset your colors to default . Now fill your background with black. Click the elliptical marquee tool and then press shift+drag your mouse to make a perfect round circle. second stepgo to Filter / Stylize / Extrude and use these settings type : pyramidsize : 20 pixeldepth : 255 randomuncheck all of the checkboxesthird stepNow you already have your 3d abstract spike. lets color it . Goto Image / Adjustments / Auto-Levels then click Image / adjustments / hue/saturation and choose what colour you like.. blue is more likeable... my friend teaches me.. sorry i got no images... post your results here...

Nice and detailed tut...

But one suggestion: It would help if you told us what program to use ^_^

198222[/snapback]

He i probably using Adobe Photoshop 7 , or cs2 . Photoshop is the best program for creatin graphichs , web page layouts , sigs , wallpapers , cd covers .... ^_^

Okay... I will let you off... for now... ^_^ Is photoshop any good for pixel by pixel graphics, if you know what I mean? And also, can you make graphics in the theme of Habbo hotel with it?Oh, they are done pixel by pixel... same with mine :lol:

I may try this, I used to be good with photoshop... at one time but now Ive kinda slipped.Your tutorial looks very simple and easy to follow, good job and just what I like :P