xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ragnorok161

Runescape? runescape

who here plays runescape. i havnt played in a month grounded!!! =p lol. ok i play runescape and i do barrows and stuff member :) anyone wanna suggest me a goal? my username is "ragnorok161" look me up and reply an post and stuff wooo :) lol ok.

Runescape brings back memories; but to me, not enjoyable enough to go back to playing it once again.What makes you keep coming back? I mean, unless you are in a clan or group, solo fighting is pretty much rare to find. Where most people are, they gain up on you.Therefore, I could not find the essence of fighting, which would probably have prolonged me experiences with RuneScape. As for the other skills, it's too boring. Mining, cutting yews, smithing, fishing all get repetitive.I know you are a member; thus, having more features accessible at your enjoyment. However, I believe, even if the access of those additional features is at my reach, my will is not there.Thinking back, I kind of have a dreadful fealing; I feel like I had waste all those times in the past.Oh well, at least I am not now.

I play. My combat lvl is 49. And I got some addy and some rune. I can take out lvl 82 lesser demons or dragons or w/e the f*** they are. I took out a lvl 83 dragon that was like 20x or 30x harder. And I got 18k exp from it as a reward for beating the quest. The quest is Dragon Slaying. I used up most of my food on it though. But I had fun. I'm trying to increase my magic and archery. My arhcer is like lvl 10 or 11. My magic is lvl 29. I was grounded for a week and couldn't practice. But I worked hard. And I also have about 200k gold. Its really easy to get if you start off with 20k gold. You just buy rune ess for 20 and sell for 30+. It works. So... yeah. Thats what I gotta say about it. Oh yeah. My username is Ao K General

I quited runescape after Rsc end(rsc is now avalible only for members)...I had very many chars... I quited rs because rs2 wildy system sucks...rsc pking was very cool...I made manually lvl 88 char in first year... but after that i autoed new chars....manually training is so boreing... i think its waist of time...

I play Runescape. I am level 60 and also have 62 mining and 52 smithing (its something along those lines I am not quite sure what my smithing is off the top of my head). My name on Runescape is Wariorpk. I would suggest that a good goal is buying a rare item like a santa hat (I own one they rule) or to get a bunch of money just to say you have it.

Manual leveling is normal training.
Auto leveling is when you use a bot/macro to train yourself, which is against the RuneScape rules... Normally, you get banned after 14 days of macroing, so you'll never be any good if you try to macro, as you get banned very fast.

I am also running a fansite, called Global RuneScape. It's a site with skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators (check out the calculators page for more info on these), community and more...

Runescape brings back memories; enjoyable enough to go back to playing it once again.What makes you keep coming back? I mean, unless you are in a clan or group, solo fighting is pretty much rare to find. Where most people are, they gain up on you.Therefore, I could not find the essence of fighting, which would probably have prolonged me experiences with RuneScape. As for the other skills, it's too boring. Mining, cutting yews, smithing, fishing all get repetitive.I know you are a member; thus, having more features accessible at your enjoyment. However, I believe, even if the access of those additional features is at my reach, my will is not there.Thinking back, I kind of have a dreadful fealing; I feel like I had waste all those times in the past.Oh well, at least I am not now. i was a lvl 83 char but im through with it now

I play runescape as kind of a backup game for when I'm bored of everything else and have some time to kill. There is alot of in runescape to do and the game is growing very fast which is one of the thing I like most about runescape.

who here plays runescape. i havnt played in a month grounded!!! =p lol.  ok i play runescape and i do barrows and stuff member :) anyone wanna suggest me a goal? my username is "ragnorok161" look me up and reply an post and stuff wooo ;) lol ok.

183660[/snapback]

used to play RS.... lol went to World Of Warcraft way better..... your goal to boot Zizima outta first place lol....

Not sure i saved up money bought tons of coal and iron and smithed it all then made steel plates then high alched them all.... mabe all my money back and just repeat till lvl 99 ....

I play, i'm level 74 and have full ruen and some dragon stuff, i know some good players and have worked for many famous ones. i have been hacked like 8 times and so this is around my ninth or tenth account, :) i love runscape as it gives me something to do when i get bored!!! my rune scape name is roberto4, feel free to add me ;)

I haven't played this game in about 3 months lol. My username is bbguy. I like it alot but ever since WOW came out I didn't have a need for RS anymore. Well have fun and enjoy RS.