xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
simply-me

Gcse Works General

How do you find time to juggle everything at the same time when you want to concerntrate on your GCSEs and also your website? Because ive just started my GCSEs and alreadly i feel so small and confused than all the people in my class (but if you see me in real life im really tall) and all the time i thinking about when i get home to use the computer and carry on making my website lol :) well thats how i am...so can anyone tell me how to juggle everything? :)

prioritize, i would say get your school stuff done first then foll around with your website, remeber your not gettign graded for your website, but your test you are.now i have out you on the path to righteousness. :)

I know how you feel. We have just started our graphics coursework again, because our new teacher doesn't like it! 3 months work, GONE!Just try and get all your coursework and homework done during the week, and save the weekend for making your website. Good luck with your GCSEs!

Christina!! I LOVE YOU!!! :) -- SHe is MEGA tall...GCSE is soo stupid. I mean you get about a course work to do for like a month..They expect you to spread it out in a month..but you don't just have one you have about 9 other subject's coursework you got to do in the same one...right? And that is what III find out of order. Anyways I got all these geeky weird people in my class that I don't know and like I dunno...Anyways Simply-Me :) I think you should just let it flow..I think as you go along you'll do just fine. Plus you're really smart

LOL Becca you sound like a girl that i know :) and i think you should know that i aint that smart.. i know im smart but not like really smart.. actually i am smart i will say it loud and clear CHRISTINA IS SOOoOOo SMART lolBut i think you are :D but you know i dont know you :) and for you to make that brillaint site you must be smart :):P:)