xisto Community
sunny

$1 Million In Google Adsense Earnings Google Adsense earning opporunities.

$1 Million in Google AdSense Earnings

Yes, it is true. Jason Calacanis recently revealed in his blog that he is on track to earn a million dollars from AdSense over the year ahead.

Read this blog at:

http://www.aol.com/

Calacanis runs Weblogs Inc., a network dedicated to creating trade weblogs across niche industries. And he?s quickly proven that AdSense is a credible advertising partner.

As their network has grown, so has their AdSense revenue. In January 2005 they earned an average of $580 per day. In March it was $737. In May it was $1,585. One day in July, just before he made the blog entry referred to above, they earned $2,335. Remember that is just for one day. If they can take that daily average to $2,740 they?ll be earning a rate of $1 million for a year. And Calacanis predicts that reaching daily earnings of $3,000 or even $5,000 is quite achievable.

That?s quite an achievement. Keep in mind that Calacanis has 103 bloggers on the payroll and nine staffers. Even so, many webmasters would give an arm or a leg to have even a third of that.

Google?s AdSense has been revolutionary. It has become firmly established as the darling of the online advertising industry. Although rumors are heard of major competitors launching a similar service, AdSense?s premier position seems secure for now.

In essence, AdSense has made it possible for almost anyone with a web site or blog to earn some revenue from advertising, without having to employ sales people or spend precious time searching for advertisers.

AdSense works like this. Webmasters sign up for an account in just a few minutes. They receive a small snippet of code to include on their web pages. Google will then automatically serve advertisements that are relevant to the content on the webmaster's pages. When someone visits the webmaster's site and clicks on one of Google's AdSense advertisements, the webmaster earns a fee. Advertisers can pay anywhere from five cents to a hundred dollars per click, and the webmaster receives a percentage of that fee.

So, just shocked like me? Just get ready and start your work to maximize your Adsense earnings. If you have any tips how to increese the earning, then please share it here.

Google have proven once again that they excel at designing innovative Internet services. If you are in the web industry and have not yet used AdSense, then perhaps you should try it out. Or if you are already using it, perhaps Calacanis? impressive results will encourage you to track the performance of your AdSense units more closely, fine tune their positions and formats, and take your earnings to a new level.

COPIED POST!! USER FINED!

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

Oh my GOD! 1 million $ through google ad-sense only.See if Google is giving away this much money for just the clicks then imagine what google will be getting in this.....10 million $??? and that too just for small text ads.....well can someone tell me what kind of content you would like to read because then I'll posting the same kind of content on my blog as well....and then will get $$$$ ching chang :)well I am just joking my website is a personal blog..no intention of making it a money source.

Well my post was a review of the content that has already been posted by the auther on his blog.

http://www.aol.com/

AND it is a true fact. The owner of the WIN, has definetly well planned every aspect of his business. He runs whole network of blogs. So there is more and more content every day for him.

And this content results in quality hits on his Google Adsense.

Anyways, I had no intentions to copy that. But to represent the expertise of Calacanis [The high profit business owner] I had to put some content not originated by me.

But the point is without this post nobody in this forum could even realise the true potential of Google Adsense.

So, Keep the Good faith in Google and in Me ;-)

OMG you are kidding but then agen i did see the blogDats amazing 1 million $ssss wow and only through google ad-sense WOWWait i just had a thought- which is hard to believe, but if google are only doing this for the clicks and getting millions of dollas then.. what if it goes up to about 10 million $? :) WOW :)

Wow I guess that advertising does help offset the costs of large popular websites. Most people who I know that use Adsence made about $3.00 per month. By my math thats $999997 less. I sure hope Xisto one day reaches that record with their advertising.

Actually Google has paid $360 million to the Adsense Publishers last year. And this year it is going to be much higher.Google Adsense depends mainly on the Google Adword Program, And Google is working really hard to get as many as Googd Clients as possible. Remember, for google the quality matters.And for Xisto, In my opinion the Ads being shown here are related to very less priced Keywords. This means for every click Xisto gets less money. And the also the number of clicks also matters.If you don't mind what is the actual amount Xisto got from Google Adsense program. This will help us understand the potential og Google Adsense a little bit more.

thats an amazing amount of money to earn from AdSense i wish i could even earn just 1% of that a year, but you'd need a very high amount of traffic whioch would mean that you would have to pay quite a lot of money for your hosting but it would be worth it.

Amazing earnings!!. I guess the blogs quality is really great and he attracts a lot of traffic to his site. I will go to adsense to see if at least i can pay my new hosting something around 30$ a month. I will be happy with that. Do you know if it is possible to add google adsense to a blog created with blogger which is hosted by you?

Sorry, Its against the Google terms to reveal the earnings.. :lol: So, please do not reveal any of your earnings. Otherwise, unknowingly, you might be violating your contract with Google.

Actually Google has paid $360 million to the Adsense Publishers last year. And this year it is going to be much higher.

If this is the case, just imagine how much money Google is making from Adsense! I have no idea what the ratio is for what they charge advertisers to what they pay publishers, but you can bet the Google people are sitting on a gold mine with Adsense.
My guess is they charge advertisers per impression whereas publishers are paid per click. Even if your click ratio is really good at 10% and you earn $2,000 in a day, Google would have made a profit of $18,000 for the day from your ads.

This is of course assuming Google pay you the same amount per click as what they charge the advertiser per impression. Given the coverage Google can offer an advertiser, that charge would seem reasonable.

$1 Million, thats a lotta money!!i wonder if i ever will be able to make more than $200 from gooogle adsense, coz my daily income it to low.......lolyes, its really amazing how the blog worked up its way!i need some tips from those guys abot increasing the revenue potentional of my sitegoogle are starting to excel in internet services and its quite evident from their publishers and adwords network!

Yes, that is quite true.The task is very simple, but only in teory, and say that because not many people get so many money with google adsense.I Think is idea is to create an entire network of websites, with high quality information, investing in promotion, ads to get those network of websites known by people.After that is pays to popular websites to exchange links (partners, affiliates, link exchange scripts, text ads, banner ads, and more techniques) to increase to the max his website/webpage page rank, and we all know that google show results, at least the first results, based on website popularity.Google Page RankFor the ones that don't know, Google Page Rank is a script (let's call it that) or an application that define the most popular websites by checking how many links are pointed to that same websites.Meaning, lets analyze Xisto.com for example, Xisto.com has a high popularity in google search engine, why, because many web pages have an active link to Xisto.com website and also to many Xisto.com pages wich function like votes.You can see how many links Xisto.com has by using the well known google advanced operator:link:Xisto.comIf you insert the above code in google, you will see that Xisto.com has 1.260 links, so, is a popular website.You can do it for your website too, and like this you will monitor your website popularity, or you can use the best freeware tool for it: - link popularity check (it's very good)

This is so cool! $1million is an achievement. Their contents must be really that good to earn such amount of money from google adsense. I only recieved about $150 from Google Adsense, I hope to achieved atleast a fraction from that of Jason Calacanis'.