xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HoRuS

My Neighbour weird?

Yesterday something weird has happened.I tried to boot my pc in the morning to check out my mail and all when suddenly the HD crashed and died. Trying to revive it didn't work so I went looking for a new HD, wich is hard because my system is from 1999 and new HD's won't be recognized. The same evening when I gave it up my doorbell rang and guess what... My neighbour stood there with another pc and asked me if I could use it :) Is it faith? Or just coincidence? (I don't believe in coincidence though) rofl weird how things can go

well most like;y he/she saw you through a window or something, or maybe they did it so you could purchase their computer.but besides that it is weird like from the twilight zone (plays the music).

what kind of computer did he give you for free, i have an idea its an older model from 2000-2001?

In my book that's just how things go down. I don't believe in coincidence either, I'm a evidence kinda guy.More like lucky IMO. What kind of system was it? I'm interested to know also, because if we're talking brand new AMD 64, Gig of ram kinda machine, then I'm thinking, damn, gotta love those neighbors. Otherwise, he'd still be kinda so/so in my book :)Panda

Sounds really lucky. Perhaps it was just coincidence, or that s/he's a generous neighbour. After you mentioned what kind of PC broke down, I'm feeling a bit more apprehensive about what may happen to my old laptop (64MB RAM, Pentium MMX...and can handle Windows 98 and/or Me).

thats some real luck, but atleast it came at the right time...or maybe they were getting rid of it and knew you did stuff with computers and figured you could do something with it..i guess all you really can do is be happy it happened

Haha for real I'm happy, and found out why my old HD died...2 years ago I also had a HD wich died and now a few days ago... I happened to dl Age of Empires from p2p programs, both had that game for a few days on it when they died, so I figure it has to do something with that :) Because when I did so on this pc, I almost had it die too... So be warned for using illegal software, learn from my mistakes :)