xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mature Lamb

What Is.. That Thing Orbiting Around Us?!? Something I found out today :D

Hey everyone! I found something quite interesting. Not 100% sure if it's true, but anyways.. my friend collects them things that you collect you buy every week at the newsagency. I had a quick flip through his articles and found something very interesting. "A 5km wide asteroid has been found orbiting around our Earth. Could this be a second moon?". Once again I would like to state I am not sure if it is 100% true. And also I'm sorry if someone else has posted this information.

Could be a second moon if it's true it is there, or maybe just an asteroid wich is trapped in orbit. It's possible there are thingies out there, even in our solar system, that we don't know about. Since they never tell us anything new :)

interesting i never heard about that, you thnk you could make a scan of that article and post it on here for us to read, but again i think it is off justa bit due to the fact that mir has been up their for 20+ years and along with shuttle flights, it wouldn't take much for it to stray off course and hit into them, but again I'm curious what this article has to say.

AFAIK it's true, it was all across my favorite news sites a couple of months ago and it was also on the NASA website ... sounds like it's good for a story everytime there's nothing new, just like the tenth planet in our solar system (either they were talking about the same planet last year and this year or they've found and eleventh...)

Simply-me, I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but the moon has nothing to do with the length of our days. That is unless you go into the whole Chaos Theory, and then everything has something to do with the length of our days.

"A 5km wide asteroid has been found orbiting around our Earth. Could this be a second moon?". Interesting! I have never heard about it and I cannot be certain about it until there's more proof. However, isn't the idea that 'there are two moons' cool?Like...if you look up into the sky and see 2 moons. IT'd be strange, wouldnt it.Ah well, this new moon might not be so big that we can see it as another moon. But just imagine...