xisto Community
Microsoft

Table Format how do i make them

i thinks this is snlildude's site

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

how do i do tables like those

the box thing with the dark yellow box rectangle and then light yellow box :)

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Your titles are always non-descriptive and pointless. Please make sure you name your title thoughtfully to avoid warning adjustment.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

You mean something like this?:

<table style="border: #4D4E01 solid 1px; padding: 0px;"><tr><td bgcolor="#ACAD01"></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#9D9D35"></td></tr></table>

Haha, you could have just emailed me for the code. :)

Anyway, it's not a table. This is what you need to do:

1. Make a file named css.css (post here if you don't know how to do that).

2. Copy this to the css.css file:

.wrapcontentwidth{	width: 550px;}.topbar{	background-color: #acad01;	padding: 6px;	color: #FFFF46;}.boxcontent{	line-height: 170%;	padding: 6px;}.postdate{	color: #4d4e01;	width:auto;	text-align:right;}.postname{	width: auto;	float:left;}.wrap{	background-color: #9D9D35;	border:1px solid #4d4e01;	padding:1px;	margin-bottom: 15px;}

4. Copy and paste the following to whereever you want the "table" to show up:

<div class="wrap	wrapcontentwidth">
					<div class="topbar">
						[insert title of box here]
					</div>
					<div class="boxcontent">
						[insert content here]
					</div>
				</div>

5. Then, put this code between the <head> tag of html file:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css.css">

The css.css call above is relative and will only work if your css.css file is in the same folder with your html file.

If you have any questions, feel free to post it here or PM me.

EDIT: WHOOPS! I forgot a

tag. *reduces own credits*
Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

now the question is are you giving hinm permission to use it so he doewsn't not get the title of website ripper?well looking up top you gave him the permission to use it, so all is well in the internet world. now if i can do those affiliate banner effects on those other websites then i will be set.

now the question is are you giving hinm permission to use it so he doewsn't not get the title of website ripper?

well looking up top you gave him the permission to use it, so all is well in the internet world. now if i can do those affiliate banner effects on those other websites then i will be set.

183654[/snapback]

Yes. He has permission to use that code, but if I see a mirror of my website, then I will make another post proclaiming that he is a ripper, but I don't think he will rip me, so it's all good.

What affiliate banner?

nah, Ill just do a website about every thing downloads, whatever i find good (firefox for example) my favorite games like, there are good ones in minijuegos.com no problem with the color i got an extension of firefox that is a eyedroper and get to pick anycolor from the web :) i just wanted the code thought it looked neat :)