2 must be parallel

2 must be perpendicular

1 must be horizontal

1 must be vertical

* each one label m and b ( i think for this i label the number on top of it :/

i think im failing by one point *studyin*

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Edited as requested
Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

Create 10 unique linear Equations2 must be parallel2 must be perpendicular1 must be horizontal1 must be verticalWait you havent described it properly however you could go and ask your teachers at skol or an online maths helper... :)

well vertical would have to consist of either 2 postive numbers or two negative numbers so that they follow y line.i think never really got into geometry.

I think I can help you in this type of stuff.My math is a bit rusty. (I did nothing over the vacation :( )Perpendiculary=5x+5y=-5x+5Verticalx=C (C as in constant.)X=5, 5, 5, 5, 5Y=1, 2, 3, 4, 5...etc...Vertical lines are always known as undefined. I forgot why, but I do know that as a fact.***Ask me if you need more help on the other lines. I'm too lazy to think up equations right now. :P

Gyad, I think you're wrong about perpindicular lines... :P In perpindicular lines the slopes have to be negative reciprocals of each other. For example: a line with a slope of 2(+2/1) is perpindicular to a line with a slope of -1/2.Here's an example set of perpindicular line equations:y = m*x + b & y = (-1/m)*x + bSoooo if m(slope) equalled 5, the equations would be:y=5*x+b & y=-1/5*x+b*=timesI hope that helps... That stuff gets a lot easier once you're used to it, so don't worry. :(

vertical would be something like this:y=x/0+3yeah, impossible huh? that should be right although you won't get it in a graphing calculator because anything over 0 is undefined. It's so sad that after all these years the mathematicians still haven't found something else to describe it.

Vertical lines are always known as undefined. I forgot why, but I do know that as a fact.

Vertical LInes are known as undefined because you determin the slop of a line as rise over run, that means that you pick two points on the line and count from one to the other as rise from the lower and then run oover to the points so you have a ratio rise/run and because you don't run in a vertical line you have a number divided by zero.
That being said it is imposable to have linear equation that will result in a vertical, however you can still make an equation that when graphed will result in a vertical line, basiicaly x=anything. Because this line will be graphed on the X axis without any Y, so for a horizontal line you want to draw a line that intercepts Y but not X so the equation would be Y=anything.

Now as for labling m and b, a general linear equation is written as Y=mX+b what that means is that the m value is the slope of the line (rist oever run) so If it is 1 then the line is a 45 degrees angle because for every unit the line goes over it also goes up.

I don't know where you're from but in Saskatchewan Canada we take this in grade 9, 10, 11, and 12 but the stuff you are focusing on appears to be from the Grade 12 Math A30 page and for more information I would recomend Mr. Hoffmans Math A30 Page, he wasn't my teacher but my teacher did think it was a good resource
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Hope that helps

To anne :I might be wrong, I might not be wrong. I'm not sure at all. I haven't really officially studied slope yet. I've just mearly touched the subject in 8th grade. I'm not even taking geometry yet.To microsoft : (slightly off topic)Good Luck to you, math really isn't that hard if you think about it. Spanish is hard...:P;