xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Cool Freak Gift Set (2 Sigs

heres your gift set CF, finally got them done. you may reconize the first one as the one i posted in show off, but the whole concept came from this gift sig, again the text is making this blech.

the one one i picked a c4 render and you know the rest, enjoy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

well with the first one their was no way i could work with the blue of the parts of the original render, without changing the whole color and the orange was working with the tech border that i was using.

I like them. But there seems to be some going on with the 2nd (green) one, around the text. That seems a bit odd looking.

i used a font called beyond wonderland and the stroke made all the mess around the letters.welcome cool freaker.

well the first one is good but I liked the second one....the brushes are cool in it and also the color of the second sig is very very good......hey mike can you make a good sig for me as well?I'll be able to use the sig switcher script if I'll be having more sigs and as my PC is crashed I wont be able to make for myself.....guyz I need Gift sigs! :)

why do i always have to make them? :Pthats right im a nice guy, but yeah i have high expectations for someone to get a gift sig from me very high.