xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Microsoft

Sig Switching How you do it?

i'm just guessing that you switch them manually...because i mean...in most of the forums i join, i always switch my avatars like...every 5 minutes XDDDbut if there is a code to switch your signatures automatically and not manually, then i'd really really like to know it =D

even I'll like to put that script but I dont have many sigs with me!I've not designed lots of sigs and again I dont have Gifts as well...so I dont want to apply this script till the time I've got atleast 10 sigs..wheather my own or gifts. :)

Lol @ Mayank.I'll recommend Nguyen's for anyone looking for ease of use.I'll post my tut in a few mins (or once I get my computer running right again). It's easily installable (moreso than others)But yes, we do use the sig-switching script, not manually - lol - that'd be highly time consuming.Mr. Panda

even I'll like to put that script but I dont have many sigs with me!

I've not designed lots of sigs and again I dont have Gifts as well...so I dont want to apply this script till the time I've got atleast 10 sigs..wheather my own or gifts. :)

183058[/snapback]

back at ya :)