xisto Community
Saint_Michael

1 Yr. Anniversary Gift Sig becca, johnny, snlildude87, BuffaloHELP

here it is people my 1 year anniversary sig for the following people who where here from the beginning of my campaign here at Xisto.com

Posted Image

Don't get me wrong. I love this signature. It's almost like a patch--I think I'll print this on a t-shirt paper and iron it on. And I like Donald the Duck. But am I still that rigid to the forum? lmao Am I grumpy all the time? Just what are you trying to say?? :)It's all good. You know that I have sense of humor, right? Thanks for the gift. I'll place it well in my signature area.

I love it! I don't think you assigned names correctly though. I mean, I'm goofy in real life, but I'm definately not goofy here. Just look at the pinned topic in the vent about me. :)Good sig nonetheless. Very unique.

well it has a hard choice of snlil or buff at the helm of donald duck, but i went with my choice.

but I'm definately not goofy here. Just look at the pinned topic in the vent about me.

182909[/snapback]

ok, snlildude87, I hate to do this AGAIN but it's definitely, not definately. Think infinite...

^^What?^^ Yea, as i told you on msn its pretty good, Buffalohelp fits donald duck's hidden dictator personality. Pretty good, but its not a sig, its more like an avatarish thingy...

yeah true it could fit the avatar profile, but with this size restrictions to the avatar it woulld look like a pixelated mess.

Well I really like this sig!I am not talking about anyone's personality over here but what I am going to talk about is THE SIG!It is unique and has very nice and cute renders. :)the background is fine and hey look at MIKE...in the middle....hey mike you are not that young that everyone is holding you :):(

well i do have a nintendo render that has every possible character on it but i could not find which i think wasa good thing since it would be filled with nothing but names thus ruining the whoe thing.plus im sho shexy.

- Uh.. right.I like it, It's hard to believe It's only been a year... Most of ya'll weren't here when I FIRST came. I'm not telling the story, because someone will get me for 'spamming' lol. Check the No post count forum whenever..I'm feeling the anniversary thing though.Panda

no problem and now i can see it as it should be as a png file, a transparent background yeah.

You kidding me? Becca's a sorry excuse for a girl staffie...she doesn't do squat around here. :)Definitely doesn't fit moonie though. And she does stuff for Xisto, primarily. O.ONice job...I'll add it to my gallery when I get a chance. Don't let me forget. That goes for anyone else who's made me gifts so far.