xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Masked

Orb

Orb is awesome! It is a program you download for your computer so that you can watch tv, music, photos, and videos. and best of all it is FREE! yes free. You can watch live or recorded shows on your cell phone with no waiting for downloads. You can record tv with it so that you dont miss your shows. Orb can also record tv that you cant get with cable or satelite. Orb can display listings of your favorite shows! When getting a photo there is no download time and pictures quality is fantastic and and size to your device. You can even send pictures with photoshare to your friends to their pc! Ok now to audio..
Select a playlist, song or album from your audio library and Orb streams high quality music to your mobile phone, PDA, laptop or remote PC. ok if you are not home and you want to watch some home videos and all you have is your cell phone then your in luck! now you can watch home videos and other videos from your computer on your cell phone with orb! You can also get local weather reports, stream the web, and get current stock information with orb. More to come with orb ( i think). Dont forget it is free! which is awesome because most things like this costs money :) so take it while it lasts!!

By now you probably thought i forgot to give you the website. But never fear! here it is https://mobile.twitter.com/i/nojs_router?path=%2Fnamecheap ( click here)

Does it needs a pvr or something to watch tv on the pc?

thanx a lot||| i have to try it ... i think is great that all the services are getting joined to only one ... the internet ... the radio stations, now the tv, all the consoles of video games can be unified in a pc ... IP phobe calls ... i think is the best thing that happend the unify of services ... the only thing they have to work with is the legal part ... but thats another story