xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sunny

Inbox Of President George W. Bush Humor related to George W. Bushs email.

:) ha ha ha....really funny!I know it is not real but must say that the person who has made it must be having a great sense of humor. :)

:):):( that would be funny if they actually wrote emails to some of these that would be hilarious to read, the god one is funny (shouldn't it be a little bigger though).

you know how big your email account space would have to be to have that many emails, well 2,145,980kb actually, and then do a little math you would need a 21.4gigs worth of space thats like have 21 yahoo emails accounts with god_1-god_20 all going to the same person.of course know alot of people would agree with this is that he would check them all then press delete and consider it spam. :)

I'm assuming it's a self explained humor? Because none of links work except for the HOME and CONTACT. LOL did I just spent the last 30 minutes clicking on everything? D'oh me!Cleverly designed. I like this kind of complex humor that really doesn't take a lot of brain power to figure it out (ironic, isn't it? or is that a paradox).

Thats very funny. Who comes up with this stuff anyways it seems that people have too much time on their hands these days. Anyway I bet that is pretty close to his inbox except I doubt its at Hotmail because he most likely has an address with some government domain.

Wow, what a nice job the author has done on the job. Really funny, lol. :):):( By the way, what an excellent job in replication MSN Hotmail website. Good Work.

OMG that is really funny. the messages from god and fidel and bin laden, and the bin lotto. Funny. I wonder who came up with this? would he be a bush hater?

OMG that is really funny. the messages from god and fidel and bin laden, and the bin lotto. Funny. I wonder who came up with this? would he be a bush hater?

182869[/snapback]

I dont think he hates him, he may just be laughing at him... hehe, i try to respect every body as i dont know enough to judge any one, but i really vote against war and all this "infinite justice" deals. Peace (Im not saying i support terrorism).

Hehe but really funny inbox. I wish i could get to talk to God. Whats god's email?

(I'm moving this to the humor section since it's not real)

182907[/snapback]

:) What do you mean its not real? :) hehehe