xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wassie

2 Signatures From Wassie same style

owke just made 2 signatures,

they got kinda the same style, but you make from it what you want.

anyway... they are like my 2nd and 3rd signature i made.

so please be gentle!

Posted Image

Posted Image

I look at your signatures right now and I think they are very pretty. But we would be very pleased if you could give us the source for that sigs. I suppose you used Photoshop (most popular & best) :)Thank you for sharing these with us. You have a real talent, indeed!

well wassie you know how brutally honest I am at sigs but then again im in a feel good mood today :)Sig 1: the multi-colored fractals look good, could usea little grunge brushing in it to give it some depth., don't halo renders like that, people get hanged for something like that. (well i escaped every time). the text i see you going for the glow effect but remember to put a stroke around the text so it can be read and doen't blend into the background to much, keep working with text effects and you will get some good looking ones after awhile.with your render i see you where trying to blend it in, but since your are using straight up fractal brushes its not going to look at clean, which hte grunge comes into effect.. don't forget the border around the sig as well.your second looks a little better since the colors look more better with each other, try blending in the bottom half of the render. but pretty much what i said up top applies with this as well.but i have to admin your a fractal god compare to me.and a good overall effort on them as well.

on thefirst one it loks good except that i don't like the text, maybe different effects or diferent type of fonts would have been better.On the second one, the renders doesn't really match the background..they don't look like they go together.