xisto Community
Saint_Michael

If You Had A Terabyte Hosting Pla what would you do with it?

well i was looking at my filefront account today, i looked up and saw that they had used 13.42 terabytes worth of space for hosting files. so i asked myself "Saint-Michael what could i do with 1 terabyte for hosting a website?"hmm so i ponder and this is what i came up with-host as many as i could e-books in every category for computers (thats a few thousand pages right there.-so something like imageshack or file front for small files-something for the kids-something for the grown upstheres more but i want to here what you people would do with it.

And do you expect than everyone would offer you a server with that space? I don't think so. Even if you're paying 3000$/month.And most of the informations of traffic and space on rapidshare, filefront etc are fake and made for the publicity. They say that they have hosted in total 1TB, but that doesn't mean they are hosting in this moment 1TB. Among their existance all the files that were deleted in time count 1TB.

I would host ... a Wildlife Factfile sort of site. To list all the animals in the world with pictures videos and information like how many there are left in the wild, how many in captivity, etc. The gestation period, all that. It's mainly because I'm crazy about animals :) I'm sure that wouldn't take up 1 TB of space, though... would it?

well this is a hypothetical question not like everyone could afford to get that kind of hosting at low low prices.

well sell the whole thing when you could make more money off of webhosting it?but i guess you would havet o have the right computer system for anyone crazy enough to purchase it.

you would have nothing but advertising on your main page just to get the clicks for people help you pay for BW.i can only image what microsoft.com, download.com, imageshack.us.com are paying for bw? just so people can upload/download images and programs to them.

I would sell a part and use a part for myself, to share photo's and files with friends etc. I would also, maybe make a huge game server or something. O, before I decide all this, can't you just give me the 1TB and i'll tell ya what i'm doing with it then :).Other question, how much HDSpace has Xisto actually?

well between Xisto.com and Xisto.com you have 370 hosted accounts now if you put that 150mb per host you will have 55,500mb which comes out to 55.5gb worth of space, thats your standard computer right their, which isn't nothing compared to a server system which hold a terabyte or more on it."correct my math if im wrong about that."

a hackers heaven of goods and programs to help the noobs begin their world of cheap tricks and flashy moves that will get them caught in like 5 minutes after typing their full name in the virus.but again i would download so much firewall/spyware/adware.anti-virus programs nothing but government paid hackers could break into it.and of course all the music you could possible think of.

Wariorpk with 1 terabyte hosting where would I start. First of all I would have a forum jam packed with the best mods. I would start a private webhost just for me and my friends. Thats pretty much it I think I would sell the rest of the space off.

I don't think I can't even really imagine what I would do with 1TB of space!I think I would sell most of it off because there's no way I would ever use it all. Then with what's left over, I would host my own websites on there, and a few for friends. Actually, I thought of something! I would divide it up between all my friends and we each do whatever we want with our own space. I would host my websites, and all the pictures I have to share with everyone. And I might have a few other files on there to share with people. I'd have a forum on there too where we can all talk. Basically it'd just be like a like a little web community/file storage/webhost (with a LOT of space) for me and all my friends.