xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Bush To Prob Response Time To Katrina im still laughing at this headline

This is got to be the funnies thing i have posted about bush except for the one hwere he fell off his bike, but really, how are you going to start this now when he knew darn well what he was doing, really, why are you going to waste are time and money on this, just get the money, food, people down their to fix this problem that you created after the hurricane.of course you have to admit on this the jobless rate is going to spike big time after all this as with the hoemless rate as well, it shouldn't be long till they mention this.but i have to admit this is the biggest loss of life in america from a natural distater in like who knows how long. but alot of this could have been preventive if the government worked faster, they just waited until it hit to find out how bad this storm really was.but then i find out that up to 6 people got killed by the police cuz of the anarchy down there. and i saw that they might still keep the mardi gras going, really who is going to go now, its going to take years for this to be cleaned up butm of course it could be shorten if bush gets off his but and help them out. Bad enough he has tarnish the american government, the role as a president of a country and more.

Yeah, I agree. If i'm not mistaken, it took the government like one whole week to get some help to the people affected by Hurricane Katrina. That's ridiculous.One of my friend, he was suggesting something like preventive measures could have been taken. For example, before the hurricane, fuel up all the available school buses and put them in a safe place. Then if the hurricane was really bad, evacuate the people right away, or at least evacuate them after the hurricane. I think he had a point.Well, before we can recover from the devasted conditions created by Hurricane Katrina, another hurricane, category 4 the last time I check, is heading for texas. I hope all the people will evacuate. And after the hurricane, I hope the government will be better prepare with handling the aftermatch of the natural disaster.Let's just pray, and hope that our prayer will be answered.

Bush is nothing but a fake anyway and he dont care about anyone except hisself and he has shown that already.If you just listen to the things he say then you can tell he only cares about hisself and no one else.He said usa couldnt live without new orleans lmao.Now think about how that sounds.Bush didnt forget new orleans was underwater,he didnt think it was the government job to help new orleans.I guess he thought he state government could do it all.Like when he said that the government should of did their part sooner.It wasnt gonna be done at all untill people start complaining and calling him out on the news. One ladie said bush needed to get his behind down there and then everyone started complaining and then he wanted to get help down there.They requested 400,000 or 40,000 soldiers to help but bush send 18,000 they said on he news but to me it doesnt seen like he sent any.Seem like only people who wanted to help when down there.It seems like people donated more then the government.And it also seems like red cross is a scamm.Next time ill donate to that nation church that are always on tv late at night.And for those rich people like oprah,bill gates,donald trump and all those fault that didnt donate anything I dont care for anymore.Oprah can donate all that money to africa but cant even donate money to her own country in bad times.Africa dont support her show and she wouldnt be anywhere without us.I didnt expect bill gates to donate anything and I never cared for that nerd in the first place.I hope he goes broke.Donald trump anit rich like them but he could of donated a million or something like some of those singers did.

I'm not that much into churches (I've got some problems with the catholic church in general so never mind that) but you're right, acid...I've been listening to a report about hurricane Rita approaching the US coast on the radio yesterday 'cause the CD I had in the car was totally broken and I don't want to sound cynic or something but when the reporter said that "truck loads of support packages and materials are ready to be driven into the area which will probably be affected" I couldn't help wondering whether those trucks were there anyway due to the New Orleans disaster and simply got another destination...