xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dawid

Next Gta?

I was just wondering if anybody knew anything about the next Grand Theft Auto. I havn't heard anything but I highly doubt they'd even consider not making another with all the cash they've raked in from the series so far.With each one you wonder how they could improve on it and I have one area in mind that I think we'll see from a GTA sometime sooner or later. A semi-non-linear GTA where the story would adjust on your success in missions. I think that would be incredible, tons would need to go into it though, Rockstar- step up to the plate!

I personally don't want to play another GTA because they have gone to far with the series just for the money. "Everything that has a beginning has an end". GTA had its share of glory. Like all huge games only one will remain in history. I'm not saying that GTA x wouldn't be good, but after a number of games with the same story it really becomes boring with a major B. Let me give you an example: Star Wars fans would like to see Lucas making Star Wars Episode 3854, but I sure that he will not pass the ep. 10 without people loosing interest. It is the nature of things... some have understood that... Doom 3 was good but nothing can beat the original... only the original Doom will remain as the legend. Thats why I won't play any other GTA... :)

The new GTA came otu already but not for ps2. It only came out for psp and i dont think they will make another version for ps2 because they already have enough. they are up to gta4 and thats enough. I personally like the game put there is nothing more to improve in the game well thats at least what i think. Daniel(ViButX)

I think that next grand Theft Auto (GTA) won't be soon here. because od San Andreas. First mus at san andreas exist multiplayer before can Rockstar Games make a new GTA. There are too system requirements. Minimum requirements for this game (San Andreas) are very high.

well of course ther was the coffecop scandel they were involved in, in which someone was able to unlock a mod that i cannot mention on here, but lets just say people got mad and they had to remake the game.well they could go back to its roots and do GTA london over see a bunch of bobbies around with funky cars and green teeth.

The next GTA is GTA Lberty City Stories I think Basically you go back to Liberty City and do some missions there lol and it's only on psp at the moment. It is a multiplayer game and has more multiplayer options than those of San Andreas. You can have up to 6 players in the multiplayer parts of the game!!! It will stay only on PSP as I was reading the official eb-site which states it is exclusive to the PSP!!! It seems to have some great story lines and stuff the graphics look miles better.

To see for yourself go to this site -(yes it is the official one)

http://www.rockstargames.com/libertycitystories/restricted-content/agegate/form?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rockstargames.com%2Flibertycitystories%2Fgta_lcs.html&options=

There will be another GTA, 'Grand Theft Auto 4' and it will be made for the long awaited PS3. Liberty City Stories is like a subgame that is only for the PSP

I personally don't want to play another GTA because they have gone to far with the series just for the money. "Everything that has a beginning has an end". GTA had its share of glory. Like all huge games only one will remain in history. I'm not saying that GTA x wouldn't be good, but after a number of games with the same story it really becomes boring with a major B. Let me give you an example: Star Wars fans would like to see Lucas making Star Wars Episode 3854, but I sure that he will not pass the ep. 10 without people loosing interest. It is the nature of things... some have understood that... Doom 3 was good but nothing can beat the original... only the original Doom will remain as the legend. Thats why I won't play any other GTA...

Gta4 will only be the 4th 3D Grand Theft Auto game, and i cant see why this game will not be a success. Another point to make is that this game is set to be released in late 2006 which is a good 2 years after San Andreas release. I think after 2 years of waiting many people will be wanting another Grand Theft Auto.

Well if anybody hasn't heard already, the next Grand Theft Auto (Grand Theft Auto IV) has been announced, and it will be out within the first six months of the Playstation 3 release, so sometime in mid 2007. Also, it will be released at the same time for both the Playstation 3 and the Xbox 360, which hasn't happened before. Also, GTA: Vice City Stories will be out for the PSP and after that the Playstation 2 later this year.

Edited by brandon10092 (see edit history)

Me personally I think they should come out w/ a gta san andreas stories, I mean they've made extras for vice city and liberty stories, they should make one for san andreas.To me this was the best one they made. Same type of character, but just let it take entirely in california instead of los vegas. Los angeles, compton, crenshaw, and san diego and hollywood...

-reply by Donovan

I personally don't want to play another GTA because they have gone to far with the series just for the money. "Everything that has a beginning has an end". GTA had its share of glory. Like all huge games only one will remain in history. I'm not saying that GTA x wouldn't be good, but after a number of games with the same story it really becomes boring with a major B.

Not sure I entirely agree with you. I like the GTA series, the first one i played was GTA2 (the 2d version :P). I don't find the GTA games boring at all... Yes the storyline is pretty much always the same (you're the criminal and you run missions to get cash etc) but they've introduced new innovations into each release and tweaked the story so it's in a different city/time/place/gang etc which I like.
I mean essentially all games are "similar" to one another. GTA is only up to the 4th 3D release. Final fantasy which is a massive success is up to the 13th? one. And the RPG concept there is pretty much the same in most releases too (world doomed, people save it, run around a fantasy land completing missions).

there is a lot to improve...Plains,bikes, crash simulations, artificial intelligence,AND more...There's always more small details that make the game the best it can be.