xisto Community
specter

Hey!

Hi, my name's specter and I've just joined today. Looks like a good forum with lots of interesting discussions and people and even though the web hosting thing seems to be to good to be true, I think I'll stick around.

Welcome to Xisto, specter! Yeah, it does but when you get the hosting yourself, you'll see it's really true. :)There's usually soemthing good to talk about/or reply to around here, also there's always someone here willing to help. So it's a pretty cool place to hang with, hardly boring around here.So again, welcome to Xisto and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Hi specter, welcome to Xisto!The web hosting may seem too good to be true, but just wait till you get it and you'll see it's VERY true!I hope you enjoy your stay here. As you've already seen, there's lots of interesting topics and people on here. Everyone's really friendly too, so if you ever need help or have questions, there'll always be someone that can help. Have fun! :)

Hello. Welcome to Xisto. If I'm not mistaken, we have a member here named spectre. Not the same, but almost. Anyway, make your safe at home. If you see a member not following the rules, report that member to me or any other moderator, and I'll (or the other mod) will take care of it.Have fun!

yeah i was about to say that im surprised the letters didn't kick in for that name, but anyways welcome to the website have fun post post post. and enjoy your stay.

Hi specter,Welcome to the trap 17 forums. The webhosting is really great & 99.9% uptime is super..no bull !!! This is one "too good to be true" place where it REALLY IS TRUE !!!The forums are filled with tons of bright, helpful folks. If you have any questions just post ∧ someone will be sure to get back to you..usually faster than you can imagine. PM the moderators if you have any trouble configuring or setting up your website. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.Enjoy your stay & make new friendsRGPHNX