xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
whistle

The Best Counter I Think.

Counter record the traffice of a website. By the traffic recording, some important information of the visitors can be recorded also for advance analysis. Some free counters provide both of the counter and traffic analysis in a url out code. That means one can put the url out code in their webpage for displaying the number of visitors and the analysis information can be launghed in the browser after the counter is clicked.I think this can not satisfy me. I need a counter for my blog. My blog provider give only one total counter of my blog. I can see how many people come to my blog, but not each page. That is, I don't know how many times a page is read. How popular a webpage is relates to only the response of the webpage get.I think that each webpage with its own counter is a wonderful design, but most blogs don't give this option. is there a free counter satisfied this?Assume a wonderful counter exists, a user can register it with an id and get a url out code. When he put the url out code in the title or description in his blog, the counter can be shown in every page. When a webpage firstly open after the counter is set, the count of the single page stats. So does the other page. Then visitors can see each page's counter. Besides, a visitor or the user can click the counter, the analysis information of the counter can be shown. Of course, it can be the analysis information of a specific webpage. With that, not only the count can be shown on each page, but also the analysis information of each page can be displaied. How wonderful such a counter is. Does anyone know whether the free counter exists or not?

There are many goo free counters, my favorite is extreme counter. It not only records your unique hits but tell you where your viewers are being reffered from, thier place of origin (country), their computer specs and much more. It also can be switched to private so that it is only visable on your computer.

I have viewed all counters guys you post. No page counter is provided. I think it is better to write one for myself. The page counter of mine should have the following functions:1. images upload: one can creates his number images and uploads to publish them for a brand new counter style.2. page counts: each page has its own counter, i.e. each page has the pagecount / total count.3. views stactics: when the counter is hit, the stactics page will display the most popular top 10 page, top 10 counter, top 10 browsers, top 10 os,..., and the infomation about the pages that a single viewer hits.I think that I may create it one day.