xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Steve

Does Anyone Like Maddens New Features I dislike some

We have all noticed such new features to Madden like the quarterback controls. I honestly htink being able to throw up top or onto the side or be able to throw behind the receiver is great but I think personally having to change views for a reciever is just plain stupid. And the fact that if the receiver has gone down 30 yard and is out of your view is stupid. I never knew playing quarterback was all about how great your vision was! :)

I really never played a foot ball game not even in real life lol :/ if i would play a sport game (video game) i would choose basketball and hockey, and soccer. Football might be cool, you get to tackle :)

well since they started hte complete QB control this has to be the easiest madden i have ever played, im dropping bombs like they are nothing and the the fact the rushing is easy to the point im getting 3-400 yards for one player at all-madden.the superstar mode is a waste of time to me they could have done more features for the franchise mode.

the superstar mode is a waste of time to me they could have done more features for the franchise mode.

182600[/snapback]

i agree, ive played Madded pretty steady since 1994. The games get easy after a while, cause if anyone is like me, when they got a new Madden game they just played, and played, and played....So of course everything becomes easy. Therefor when they introduced Franchises, and being able to "Control your favorite team in every aspect of the game." i became hooked...every ear it seemed like they were adding new controls and features to the Franchise part of Madden. Now it seems at a stand still...We KNOW what we want added, the creators however, who knows.... Well thats my 2 cents :)

well lets ee they did defense last year and for 2004 and they did offense and QB this year, if i where ea sports i would have slipped a liscense deal with sega sports so they could keep on producing them.and get rid of those cards. that is the one i hate the most, only rookies would use those cards, and with how eay it is to play the game now, they are nothing worth collecting anymore.

i think they should keep the cards, but DONT use the cards to cheating purposes. they use the cards to unlock special older teams, unlock world teams, canada's teams, and possible Arena teams something like that. but the cards being used to pretty much cheat is stupid. im curious ALREADY how 07 is going to look and feel....but i guess overall if you a madden fan it just does that to you.