xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
samma

Pixel Stretch Sig Tut ~ Samma

heh, i dont like blending the render when it comes to pixel stretches so if you want to, do so :)

Posted Image

Hope you liked my tut, if you have any problems, either pm me or message me on msn, my msn is samma383@gmail.com

nice tutorial should help out those starting to work the sig market, even though im 20 step ahead of everyone else.

nice tutorial should help out those starting to work the sig market, even though im 20 step ahead of everyone else.

182198[/snapback]

That's a bit presumptious :)

Good for a first sig, for sure :) - though I still think pixel stretches need to be blended a lot to avoid looking "whored"

erm... first of all... saint micheal i dont think you are 20 steps higher than begginers, thats just over the top.heh pixel stretches generally need to be blended IF the render is light in color, otherwise i would recomend it staying the same.

okay no problem, find the middle of your render (well sometimes it isnt the render, but somewhere that is nice and fits from top to bottom) and use the rectangular marquee tool and get a strip around || think from top to bottom.

yes.. i know that. but how to make it stretch? is it just free transform it and stretch? or there is another way ?

owh.. ok... thanks for da tuts.. now i get it.. btw, where do you download the grunge brush that u use in the tut?

lol i dunno where i found my grunge brushes, well most of my brushes really, i normally get introduced by friends into gfx forums and they usually have brush packs :)

My only advice for you to find grunge brushes are to go
http://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=designmeter&e=com

Or (This one is good because the fav'd ones come up :))
http://www.deviantart.com/browse/all/resources/applications/psbrushes/

Or to gfx forums where they put brushes into packs.