Email: samma383@gmail.com

Other websites you like: Tech Paradise

Gaming:

Console: PS2

PC: XP

Games: Counter Strike... KOC thatz about it

GFX:

Programs you use: Adobe Photoshop CS 2, Macromedia Fireworks 2004

Time using them: About 3 months (for sigs anyways)

Prefered style: none (brushing i guess)

Skill level: alright

Awards: Tech Paradise SOTW Winner

Latest Sig :

Posted Image

Note, ill put my tut on how to do pixel stretches, and it will be visable when accepted :)

Welcome to Xisto! I hope you enjoy your stay with us. Make sure you read the TOS and the rules for each forum so you know what is going on. If you get confused there always seems to be someone around to answer your questions. I really hope you have a good time here.

welcome aboard recruit, your the second one i brought over from asta to join our wonderful gfxs forum, have fun enjoy and soon you will get a better place to store your graphics.

hello ... welcome to Xisto ... wow ... wait a minute ... you are14 years old ?but your sig looks like a professional ... you are talented . keep up the job ... that is great for a 14 year old boy ...

I'll have to say, those two sigs are really good. Especally the the one you showed, great job.Welcome tp Xisto, home of the friendly people and one of the greatest hosting on the web. I hope to see more of your sigs in the future. :)

Hi Sam,Welcome to the forums. Great signatures...some talent you have..keep it up!! There's lots of really good graphics folks here (not me tho)..just check out the sigs.As you've already found out from the previous posts..there's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.The hosting is excellent.. they REALLY DO have 99.99% uptime- YEAH !!Enjoy your stay & make new friendsRGPHNX Ps- lets see more of your stuff :P