xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Microsoft

Home Work Help Can You Help Me?

I am doing a power point about myself we were suppose to presented today only a few did the rest will on tuesday (including me) (i dont want to present >.< :):) ) well, In one slide im suppose to put Favorites but i dont know what to put :D so i though some of the Xisto member could help me it counts as a test grade, i know you say i should do it myself since it about me but i just dont know what to put in Favorits ok this is what i got so far:

Favorites

Subject: BCIS

Color: Blue

lol thats it, :( well i would put pizza as favorite food by i thought that was too common, all of the presentations i saw today dint have pizza so if i put pizza i dont want to be the only one, pizza its just like a replace ment since i dont know what favorite food is for me :D lol, well ,yeah. So can some of you guys Help me? Thanks

-Microsoft

PS ( >.< Im Gonna Have To present it, you could visit my school HERE

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Edited as requested.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Favourit invention: ??Favourit game: ??Favourit website: ?? (trap 17 :)Favourit state: ?? (If you live in US)Favourit land: ??Favourit number: ?? (choose a number and find a good story about that on the internet)Favourit comic: ??Favourit subject: ??I can think of many more if you want.....

Hmm... how about these ones, they take up more space on your powerpoint, unlike the one-word answers. For these questions you can expand on them and even discuss about them too.--Favorite moment?Why?--Favorite sport?Why?--What groups are you involved in? If any, why are you in it E.g: Charity groups--Favorite foods? Why?--How much people are in your family? Do you like it that way?--Where is your favorite location in the world? Why?--What are your hobbies? Why?--Do you have an idol? Who is it?Why?--Favorite TV show/movie/book/game? Why?--What do you think about yourself? Do you like the way you are? Do you think you should change? Why?--What is your dream? Why?--If you only had one day to live, what would you do? Why?--If you could be anything in the world, what would you be? Why? (E.g. a star, a chair, a ball, a ring etc)--Do/did you like school? Why?--Who are your best/closest friends? What is it about them that you like them?--What do you like best: PS2, Xbox, PC, Gamecube, N64, gameboy, PSP, or other? Why?--What is your current "want" at the moment? Why?--Do you like saving money? Why?--Do you have any music systems? (E.g. iPod, mp3 player, CD player etc)--If you could be any where in the world at this very second, where would you wat to be? Why?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------->There you go, I hope these questions help. :)