xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Might Have Just Lost My Chance To Go To School readers beware.

im so $@#^@ angry right with what going on right i don't think i will be able to attend school now, cuz their will be no way to pay for it, even though i have like 60K to use i don't i will be getting any of it if i do apply for what i need, cuz most likly i will be spending all that money on @%@#%@#^@ gas and food and stash of weapon when #@@$^%@ hits the fan.#$^@#^@^ i been looking forward to going to college so i can get my life back on track since getting out of the military, but with how things are going i might have to go back on active service just so my family can keep on going :D:(:):):P $#%^@#^ bush @$%@$ the us government, i have no faith in the country no more, and what really funny its the only place were i can live without have to worry about gettting blown up, shot, head chopped off and what ever else people do.i thought the great depression was bad but whats been going on right now tops everything all for what %@#$%@# oil bush #%#$ up and #@@$@ up bad and who has to pay for it the us citizens, i tell if a draft goes in effect well they can #$#$# off cuz i be damn to help these people out.well i feel better now well for the time being. :):):D

Notice from KuBi:
Oh---My---God-- Dude, you should know the rules. Look at all those symbols! No swearing man! Whether it's written out or not. Warned.
Edited by KuBi (see edit history)

Dude, I completely feel you. I have money all in the stock market, and had about two thousand in the Oil Refineries. Just so happens that the weekend I picked to NOT watch news, contact people, Internet etc. That this hurricane hits, and destroys my investments. I had $2k in, came out $125. Now if that doesn't piss someone off, then I dunno what does.Not only is it gas, the dollar value itself dropped a few thousandths of a precent everyday!I feel you bro, completely. And now to get to school everday I burn 2/3s more money than usual, WHEN I can find a gas station with fuel. To cover my losses, I have to surcharge and overcharge most of my customers/clients, so they're all mad as hell when they get their bills. Employees requesting pay raises, I sense a down-sizing coming...Don't feel bad, you're not the only one that this disaster's f'ing up.NOTE - Don't mean to hijack your thread like this, just didn't need to create my own, since that'd waste space rly...Panda

thats fineouch that bad, now thinking about it i should check my $9000.00 worth of cds see if the money still exsist, and if it doesn't, oh is it ever on. :):):D

Why you people so worried about tomrow? you live in the now and you must enjoy it. If you keep on worrying about what tomrow would be, your life might be in trouble, depress and sad all the time...:D The world is not always the way we want it to be, depression, problem or problem and depression is a package of life, life is nothing without it, in order for us to be happy is to live in the now. I mean enjoy what you have in the present and tomrow will worried for its own. Being happy requires looking at good things not for the negative side of life.. :) Sometimes we've lost a lot and suffers a lot, but thats life, we musts lost something but we learned and gained twice than what we have lost. The trees lost its leaves from time to time, and from the time it grows back it grows twice than what they have losts and it has the opportunity to become bigger and bigger. See, the tree must lost its leaves in order to become bigger, and for us, when trouble comes up, it doesn't mean we become isolated, it doesn't mean we feel sad and depressed, it doesn't mean that we're alone... Just think that if you suffer for any reasons, dont think that others don't have any. Just learn to live in the now. Be happy of what you have unless you don't have enough air to breath... I think that is the time you worried a lot... :)Remember! Being happy requires looking at good things not for the negative side of life... :D

well thats what my girlfriends tells me im a negative person, but you have to admit though the future doesn't look to good the way things are going.