xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rip

Your Hobby tell us about it

I'm curious: what are your hobbies and addictions? Any collectors here? Anything you can't do without?Let's start with me: my hobbies are reading, writing, watching TV, browsing the net (much more of an addiction than a hobby, really), piling things, collecting bookmarks, collecting articles, collecting... anything. Addictions: RSS readers, forums, blogs, coding, crosswords, Tetris (that terrible game...), notepads, books, drawing, music. :haha: watching movie....videos :wink: :)

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Spellings are very important especially for the topic title. Please be more descriptive with the title. You must fill in topic description. Nothing is not the way to fill it in. Editing.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I spend the day on the computer during the summer if I have nothing else to do.During school times, I do homework, read some books.My life is boring.:)

im getting to use on video editing and website,but i have amny hobbies,wattching tv,playing games, i love many things to do...something fun and relaxing...: )

I have many hobbies, but most of them are slimmed down or on hiatus because school is here and I want to go to University so school comes first.

My hobbies: Sleeping, watching television, driving, car rides, drawing, writing, hanging out with friends, listening to music, shopping, and riding horses.

My hobbies when on the computer: Photoshopping, researching(nerd), being an obsessive yaoi fangirl, talking on my instant messenger, and working with notepad.

My addictions are: Food, Queer as Folk, diet Coke, anime, and my big Tinky Winky I sleep with.

My main hobbies are drinking exessive amounts of alcohol, smoking and chasing pretty girls :).I also like making money and I sorted that as a hobby, most people do that for living but I find it interesting and do it in any occasion.I also like football (soccer if you wish) and computer programming (unfortunatly I do most of coding for school and very little in my spare time).I have only one regular hobby that I could say I do every day, when I wake up I boil myself a cup of cofee and light up a cigaret then I go downtown for a burger.The tradition is on for a year or so and I hope it will last for couple of more years :).Well, weird hobbies I have.

Oh, my hobbies are include:reading, watching TV, collecting cards, cooking, jigsaw puzzles,

Oh, my hobbies are include:reading, watching TV, collecting cards, cooking, jigsaw puzzles, swimming, running, web/graphic designing, origami making, colouring in, playing the Sims 2/final fantasy X + X-2/ Counterstrike/GTA 3 + Vice City, surfing on the internet...etcANDmy addictions are:internet, TV, web designing, The Sims 2 and traveling around.Hehe... nothing much but, hey, everyone is different, right? :)

my hobbies are:Playing on the computer CodingPlaying any free MMORPG i can get my hands on right now i am playing Kalonline ,Watching tv that is a Most do.playing magic The gathering.(Anyone play it , what deck do you use)Addictions?:As you can see my addiction is computer after my first computer the mouse has been attach to my hand.

My hobbies are usually surfing the Internet, using the computer to create documents and educational materials, experimenting with Fireworks, reading novels and manga (comic books), hiking, jogging and riding my bike.

Well, I don't really have addictions...I hang with my friends, drink... I like to swim occasionally. I play my computer lots, especially Battlefield Vietnam (oh theres my addiction)...hmm... I love listening to music, my favourite band is probably TOOL. I love them so so much (am listening to them now).I do NLP as a hobbie, but its slowly turning into a job - which is the best kind of hobbie, I guess.Pdrive