xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cakito

Please Assist About good game

Um... Ok, simulation games, right? I recommend The Sims 2! It's is my favourite game, apart from FFX on PS2. It is the coolest game, you can build your own sims(characters/people) and run their lives! You can get them married, get them into a career and you can also watch them grow old! By the way, you can also build their houses with over 225+ items!! Fridge, stove, TV, bed, Pool, seat, curtains...EVERYTHING!! It is such a cool game!! I love it!! And at the moment it really isn't that expensive to purchase either.... maybe around $20-$40 in australian dollars or if your in US you may get it for cheaper! They've also got this expansion pack called University, where you can watch your sims go to college/Uni. There's also this other expansion pack in development as well it's called Nightlife. Where your sims can go to restaurants and party all night!! I'm especially looking forward to that expansion pack. Gameplay and graphics are excellent!! The gameplay is really fun and quite challenging (unless you have the cheats on) and the graphics are awesome, real 3D graphics that run really smoothly. But you might need a really good graphics card to run this game and also a large hard drive is recommended too because the game takes up a whopping 1+ Gigabytes! But I think it's well worth it, the game is just a superb piece of work and I'm just a huge fan of it!! Do play this game, I guarrantee you wont get bored (unless you've played for like 5+ years). Other than that FANTASTIC!! :)

If you want to make your own fun park (how is this called in english in dutch it's 'pretpark'??) You can play rollercoaster Tycoon then. Number 3 is out, with an expension as wel. It's a good game, with good enough grapics. My only problem was that 3 had not enough new features compared to 1 and 2. But maybe with the expansion, dind't play that tough. Have fun.

I recomend Spore to you, its coming in 2006 and will change the face of simulation games as we know it. It has already won 4 awards at the Game critics Awards.- Best of Show- Best Original Game- Best PC Game- Best Simulation Game