xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
drenomus

How Make A Ringtone?

You can't chane MP3 in MID as far as i know. If you download your midi or make your own....(there are much ways to get midi files) and your cellphone can handle midi then you can send them to your cellphone in 4 ways:1 Infrared (your computer has to have infrared too)2 Bleutooth (your computer has to have bleutooth too)3 A data cable (i don't know or this is available for all phones, but you can try. It's just a cable that you can connect to your computer).4 Send it (MMS) (don't know if that is possible with a computer).If your cellphone supports MP3 ringtones, you can also send that.Wich phone do you have, maybe we can help better than.Good luck,Moody

You can't chane MP3 in MID as far as i know.

181589[/snapback]

Well, You certainly don't know about Anvil. Anvil is a (plugin/software?)* that can be used to identify instruments in an mp3 file and convert it into MID. also, you can try making your own MID file using Microsoft's PlayIT!

*uncorfimed about its category. it is included in IntelliScore opr something loike that which can conver mp3 to MID (trial software. can convert only one minute)