xisto Community
truefusion

Another Sig [truefusion] I had a craving to make one

Do i get better everytime or what? :)

Posted Image

Decided to give warp text a try. Had to change the render's hair color to match the background more, and added some highlights. I also had to change the eye color; green eyes didnt match. Also modified the clothes' color a bit. Hope you guys like it. Please comment. :)

nice one tru, i don't see anything wrong with it what so ever i give you a nive 10/10 for that one.

Like the render a lot truefusion!I like the text as well......has a nice effect....and render is also good but the only problem is that I didnt like it's hair color. And the background is very detailed....so according to me rating must be something like 10/10 :)

Yea, i brightened the background a bit cause it was a bit pale, and i wanted it to make it "interact" with the render. Like, as if the shine on the clothes and hair was because of the background. Glad you guys like it.

the shirt colour blended well with the sig.. it looks like the sig reflects the colour to her shirt... great9.8889 / 10