xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lozbo

Nightfall Dragons Does anyone remember this RPG?

I havent heard anything about them, but there was a forum at http://www.digital-legends.net/ which gave info about it.

Digital Lengends is a spanish company, whose programmers were the creators of Blade of Darkness, dont recall the name of the company which gave light to this project, but this new game seemed like a very promising RPG, but 3 or 4 years ago i visited its homepage and its still 'coming soon' (reminds me DN4E.. hehe).

I dont know what happened, but all of a sudden the forum was gone... I have not checked the site for a while, and now the latest addition to its news at DL site is from January 05, guess they are still working but having problems with the staff or something.

Hope it turns out well after all.

who knows but that is a sweet design that they did, would have made it a little bigger to fill it out more.but the game though never heard anything about it so i couldn't help you with that.

How do you access the special character on this game if there is a special character or is there a code or something like a cheat to unlock special abilities and special heroes and stuff because i have played a lot of games that have cheat codes for games like that and im just asking because im curious

181709[/snapback]

Well i dont know exactly what you mean, becouse this game has never been released, it is still under development, so i think you are drunk i mean wrong. Sorry about it, its home page is still a set of pics which seems cool but no content has been added since it was created, somewhere around 2000 or 2001.

... so i think you are drunk i mean wrong...

181926[/snapback]

Hey i was just kidding, hope you dont get mad. Remember we are all friends =) hehe.

And talking about nightfall dragons, they also removed the screenshots they used to have from the game, which also seemed really cool and very promising, they have now just some landscapes or something.