xisto Community
Mysterio

Vmk Review

I am reviewing a game i play often called Virtual Magic Kingdom Web Page. This is a game made by disney which you walk around the disney theme park. This is a great game. I am CoolmanJosh on it and it is awesome. First you create a character in a disney theme park what better then that, now you walk around the park and can talk to people. Second you can play some very cool games which is cool! Then take pics of hidden mickeys, get credits, make rooms and so much more. I play this game everyday i am addicted. So i give this a 5/5 website from my standards and is awesome and safe.

I would just like to add that VMK is a game for younger children. I've played it and it limits your vocabulary to the bare minimum of use. You can't ask personal questions, and there are many exploits available to crash your browser from it. It also lags down my computer..I'm not sure if it would happen for others though.

Well the word blocker is so people can not give out personal information, no cursing, no spelling mistakes, and ect. Also it crashes once in a while on occasion. But the game is still fun.You can create rooms and then people come in which is fun. The game also allows you to talk to people with them talking back. Yes it is hard with the word blocker but safe.

Well for all who do not know, we just celebrated are new event for the opening of HKDL. HKDL is the newest park added to disney theme parks. With this there was new pins, clothes, furniture, and more. It was great. We also had a pin trading event. Other reasons to come out.

Now out is Tomorrowland, new in front of train station on Main Street, Main Street has A Halloween Makeover, and so much more. The game has gotten better. Only Frontierland is left now. Also you can now get the diver suit, a spooky carpet, light up pumpkins, skeleton chairs, and more more more! This is Halloween! Go grab your stuff while there hot and event this week end! Mickey's Not so scary Halloween Party!

Here is a pic and sorry for double post.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Refrain from double posting. Use REPORT to edit your posts.

Sorry for double post,

Just last week they brought in Holiday Deceration! And even better Frontierland is now open. Also since this was posted more costumes and more is out. They have intrduced us the four new guest rooms: Expedition Everest, Splash Bayou, Mark Twain, and Brair Patch! Splash Mountain on the game is so realistic your head will spin! Also the Haunted Mansion game is now open! So much new things that you go to check out.

(If Mods can i am going to pm you to combine post)

Notice from rejected:
Use the report button; do NOT double post! We will edit it for you.

VMK Rewiew

Vmk Review

I would also like to add that.. VMK IS CLOSING! FOREVER!It will close on May 21 2008. Speand as much time a possible.Or.. I'm thinking of running away from friends and get banned.. But that's up to you.

-reply by GirlyCrave!

I used to play vmk

Vmk Review

It was important to me , and not that its gone I lost alot of friends like fastestt , prem , AceClearSpade , and many more like infeld and kzert , . I am very mad at disney for this and I am botcotting disney until they put vmk back on the web.

My parents are soportive of my choice , and for that I thank them .

Even though I'm going to disney soon , I will hate it.

I know , a kid not wanting to go to disney , thats crazy ! , but its true

You mess with Yopi , bad things happen man , .

VMK was important to me ,

My mom had to yell and scream to get me off of vmk sometimes .

Now she's not so happy seeing me being sad bc of vmk.

And now - VFK - is trying to replace vmk ,

Their doing a great job of it but I haven't been able to find my guys ( the bffs ) Fastestt , Prem , and AceClearSpade. I miss them terribly :(

I really miss fast , but I'm extremly mad at prem . If I find him on - VFK - we will most certainly not be the friends we were on vmk .

-reply by Yopi

I miss vmk too. I wish they had never closed it down

Vmk Review

I miss vmk as well. I miss playing on the games and meeting new players. I loved it when they did halloween and christmas on there. I liked the new pins they brought out every week and the hats were a must. Miss the quests most of all. Disney needs to bring back this game. If they wanted money why didn't they just make it a pay to play game instead of a promotional game. They could me making millions of dollars off vmk. We need to keep letting them know we want vmk back.

-reply by miranda

Well....VMK is closed down, sadly. It was only meant for a promotion for Disney's 50th anniversary. Disney is probably not going to bring VMK back up so, iGuest, boycotting Disney is not good for anything but saving money.