xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AbstracT

Love At First Sight

Do you believe in it?I dont...i think its lust at first sight since you cant really love someone without really knowing or talking to them...it just seems a little too fairy tale to me

i believe in attraction at first sight and lust at first sight but love at first sight? nah.you gotta know a person really well so that you can love them.

Do you believe in it?

I dont...i think its lust at first sight since you cant really love someone without really knowing or talking to them...it just seems a little too fairy tale to me

181305[/snapback]

I believe in attraction at first sight . When people are suddenly and powerfully attracted to each other they may be the victim of seducing spirits. And there are times when a vacuum created by loneliness, a desire to love and be loved, is seemingly filled when some magnetic personality walks into your life. This powerful attraction could be caused by any number of factors with sex appeal often times at the center.

But love at first sight somtimes is a romantic delusion. This is always a dangerous situation that can lead a couple into illicit sex or a wrong marriage or relationship. These sudden love affairs are not love but infatuation which usually, if given time, will blow over. Of course the principals involved in such an affair are positive they have at last found their one and only. Determined restraint and sufficient time to come to know the person is very essential.

True love is not a sudden mystical magnetic force that overpowers two people in their desire for each other. Such affairs can turn into despicable disgust in a matter of days, weeks, or months. Even though sudden attraction might in time develop into true love it is usually physical attraction or the personality of the person to begin with. And often the person we see to begin with turns out to be altogether different after we come to know them This is why sufficient time to come to know each other is so very important. Although the physical attraction and sex are very important, this is no basis for marriage. There must be common interests and understanding that enables two people to communicate plus honor and respect for each other.

Practically you may be attracted at first sight or you have lust at first sight and you start think that this may be your partener in life. Then you start dating or attemt to let him/her aware of you. You will try date his/her and talk to him/her. Once you know him/her suffiently and know that there are no reason prevent both of you to continue with her/his then you rember that you attracted to him/her from the first sight SO YOU CAN SAY I HAVE LOVED FROM THE FIRST SIGHT. This is different from the case in which you know the other long time, in school or college or work and know enough information about his/her [relegion, culture, status,hobies, opinions,interest...] and in one point of the time you decide that this person is your future partner and start attempt dating, engaging, ...

Love must be mutually real for two people to experience true sexual satisfaction. The harmony of hearts and minds as a result of love based upon honor and respect for each other is absolutely necessary. Not only must sexual desire be gratified during intercourse but the mind, the heart or the spirit of the persons must experience satisfaction also. Illicit sex or sex without true love violates these principles and makes it impossible for a couple to achieve true sexual harmony....

for me for the first few times it was lust hten it turned to love but with my current gf, we talked first then it became love we still keep on talking about our feelings, problems and anything else that is on our mind.i would have to say it depends on the two people.

Hmm...I've been attrached to people and had crushes on them at first sight. But when they don't approach me or I'm too scared to approach them, then maybe I wouldn't be fit for that person =/you would fall in love, but you don't really know the person so it's really more of a lust. Sometimes a crush is overwith in a week when you discover the person's true personality. Others don't care, they just think the person is cute and they want to be with them. That's what makes me mad. And sometimes crushes aren't good. You can't have a crush on someone, then tell that person you like them. There are lots of things that could happen when doing this:1) The person will probably make fun of you, depending on his/her personality2) They aren't who you think you wanted them to be3) Someone else could like that person and get mad at you for admitting itI know theres more XDBut in the end, it's always better to start off as friends. Because when you admit it, you won't feel embarresed because the person knows you. And if you know them well enough, you'd probably know their reaction.Wow, I probably didn't make any sense at all X_X

I don't think I belive in it... as AbstracT waid in the first post, how are you supposed to love them if you don't know anything about that person. Hmm, love is a powerful thing... and it can be somewhat... confusing..? ^_^

I used to think it was possible, but then I realized it was more lust or infatuation. The two times I thought it was possible ended up being immature or totally physical relationships. Now that I've been around the block a few times and can compare notes, I think I know better.I think that once you really get a good feeling for what love is, you'll start to get a better feeling of the difference between love and lust. Although both can be satisfying, only love can really be fulfilling.