xisto Community
guntry

Posting Image To The Forum someone please help me

i cannot find out how to get a picture on here will someone please tell me how to do it.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
"I Need Help!" is not the way to title any topic. Please make your topic title very descriptive and related to your post. Editing to suit the post.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Thank you bureX. And I wanted to clarify that you shouldn't use the quotes and no spaces between brackets. So this is how it should look

[IMG]http://the website address.com/picture.name[/IMG]

The word IMG doesn't have to be capitalized, it can also be img. When you are posting look to the left of the box you are typing into and you will see BB Code Help link under those smilies. Click on that and you will see all examples of what you can use with your post.

I will close this thread if there isn't anymore response.

No problem...I used spaces between the brackets to prevent the forum from parsing that code into an image... (although, I could use the CODE tags, but I forgot all about them :) )