xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
drenomus

Resident Evil 4 In Ps2

the re4 in game cube was good, but the version of playstation 2 gonna rock, new scenaries, new weapons, long story and a way of Ada Wong, the bad thing if the graphics of ps2, but the game screens looks so similar to the version of game cube.

Should be very cool. Does anybody know if resident evil will be making an apperance on PSP anytime soon? Does anybody here own a PSP yet and if so, how well does it play and are you generally happy with it?

Resinden Evil stands for success. It will be sure a hit in the games market.

Lol i have played only resident evil 1,2 and 3 - niemesis this is the one i remember the best cos it was harder to beat but that was long ago on my PS now it burned down and i dont have anything to do anymore ... It would be cool if some of ya ppl find some information about the game, gameplay, graphics, etc etc pc requirements would also be helpfull instead of me going into google and searching 1 2 hours... :))Anyway Resident Evil was always a hit as a game and as a movie i bet Resident Evil 4 wont dissapoint all the fans waiting for more blood and one arm and half headed zombies :D) :)