xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moody

Sig Request Im too lazy to make one myself...

I shall be very honest: I'm to lazy to find out how photoshop works and to make me a siggy. So if someone has the feeling that he definitely has to make a sig, please do it for me ;)...Thanks in advance....

I will love to make a sig for you Moody but in order to make one I will need some of the information.Render : which render do you want on your sig, a comic or a game character....or do you want any car, bike.Text : what text you'll like to have on the sig. Do you want MOODY as the text on the sig?I would like to tell you in advance that I am not the best of the sig maker here but I'll try my level best to create a good sig for you...or if you want someone else from the graphics team then you can tell them about this. Also it may take some time for me to create a sig for you, as I have already told you that I am new to this sig mania so I am a bit slow in making sigs as well.So please provide the required information and I'll try to make a sig for you. ;)

When requesting for a sig, please fill out the fields provided here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

That way we'd know of what you want on the sig, and so we wont have to ask. Asking having us ask is just delaying us from forfilling your request, and i dont think you'd want that ;).

Oke, here it goes:Theme: I'm not english and don't know all the words, so you may choose the theme if you want, but please not too busy.Render: YesRender Theme: ComicColor: Not very important, but blue or dark orange is nice, with some black.....Text: Yes....Can you make one with only 'Moody' and one with 'Moody' and 'Admin'?? If it is possible it would be nice, otherways only 'Moody'.Other effects: not neccesary, but it would be nice if something appears or moves, like the text.I would be very thankfull if some1 could do this. If you think something else is better, please do.Thanx in advance again....Moody

Hey sorry moody for being late!Well, I apologize that I wont be able to make a sig for you or infact wont be able to make even for me as well, because my computer crashed :) and now I am planning to buy a new one :)Meanwhile I am accessing Internet from my office and dont have access to any graphics application here :(.Well, I'll request other sig makers to please make a sig for Moody.Sorry again! I hope you understand.

Of course i'm understanding. It's anoying for you to have your computer broken, my sig can wait....your computer has more priority. Good luck with buying a new one.

As requested.

Posted Image

Tell me if you want anything changed.