xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BuffaloHelp

Human Suffering Always Brings Out The Worst is mankind naturally evil?

New Orleans?s governor just ordered 1500 police men/women to stop the search and rescue/find the residents and stop the looters, after Hurricane Katrina's devastating blow to the Golf region. This is pathetic! Why is that when any given chance that mankind will always resort to, 'no one's looking so let's take what we can'? And where do you draw the line between taking what you can to survive with looting? You and they may argue that it was for the survival. But do they need expensive name brand jeans to survive? Do they really need that TV and DVD for their survival, even though there's no electricity?Those 1500 police men/women could have been utilized to search those who are trapped on top of the roof, about to die or sad to say locate the body of deceased ones. They could have been out looking for those looter's relatives! But no, due to their misbehaviors they are out with guns drawn trying to bring order back to so called civilization.I have no faith in mankind.

New Orleans?s governor just ordered 1500 police men/women to stop the search and rescue/find the residents and stop the looters

Those 1500 police men/women could have been utilized to search those who are trapped on top of the roof, about to die or sad to say locate the body of deceased ones. They could have been out looking for those looter's relatives! But no, due to their misbehaviors they are out with guns drawn trying to bring order back to so called civilization.

I have no faith in mankind.

181155[/snapback]

I am schocked that lotting is happening even in the richest country of the world. This is result of lack of justice and faith. If person is non belevier in God, he/she can do whetever he want as long he/she can not be caught. Also it is not good that these 1500 police will be busy in saving something could be destroyed as the other things already destroyed

If person is non belevier in God, he/she can do whetever he want as long he/she can not be caught.

Whoa there sunshine .... so if people don't have a faith, then they also don't have morals, therefore they're more likely to a commit crime??? ....

Utter rubbish .... I'm so sick of these patronising posts espousing the virtues of "being at one with God" .... and that by not having a faith you're some kind of social misfit/reject/criminal .... not so!

Plenty of people of faith commit crimes .... Plenty!

Posted Image

Everyone! Stay within the topic. This is not about the religion or about god. This is about people with their horrible ways. You can relate by saying that god believers will not do such things. But you don't know that those looters are believers or non-believers. You can argue by stating that not all believers are of faith. But you can't assume that a pastor, a priest or a rabbi wasn't part of those looters.Stay within the topic! Do not hijack the thread.

Its worrying to think that people would do such things. Surely these people are not desperate for such items and have enough money to survive. There was a photograph in the newspaper of a man with a shopping trolley full of stuff hes looted. If your home has been destroyed and you need food, clothes and a bed to survive, fine. But to walk around with a shopping trolley full of TVs, DVDs and other electrical appliances, expensive clothes and other items?? You don't need that stuff to survive.Its also an incredible waste of police time. There are people dying who could be saved, but the police have to chase after people who are trying to make money out of other peoples misfortune? Its just wrong.

Everyone! Stay within the topic. This is not about the religion or about god. This is about people with their horrible ways. You can relate by saying that god believers will not do such things. But you don't know that those looters are believers or non-believers. You can argue by stating that not all believers are of faith. But you can't assume that a pastor, a priest or a rabbi wasn't part of those looters.

Stay within the topic! Do not hijack the thread.

181198[/snapback]

The threads was "Human Suffering Always Brings Out The Worst, is mankind naturally evil?" . See the words "human suffering" "brings" and "evil". That is we Analise the phenomena and the cause.It is my opinion that the human can do evil if he think that he will not be caught. That why cheating partner and white collar crimes are increased dramatically now-day. So it is my opinion that if the human believe that he/she will be accountable before hidden power, he will not do that. There are many who go to Church or Mosques, or Synagogues but in fact they are not true believer . I agree that some Pastors, Shaikh or Rabi could do evil too because they looking for job and business and not from their heart..

I am now complaining for the reply of Milovoriel .

Whoa there sunshine .... so if people don't have a faith, then they also don't have morals, therefore they're more likely to a commit crime??? ....

Utter rubbish .... I'm so sick of these patronising posts espousing the virtues of "being at one with God" .... and that by not having a faith you're some kind of social misfit/reject/criminal ....

Words like "rubbish", "sick" were not suitable and reflect the same problem that is as long I can not catch that person , he/she can say as he want.. That is not opinion but dirty words. He can say his/her opinion in civilized manner.

I didn't accuse every non believer with unmorality.

" if the person is true believer he/she will not do that" that not mean " if the person is not believer he/she definitely do that. Saying "He/she can do" is not equivalent to He/She definitely will do " but more likely will do since no fear to be accountable before hidden eyes.

I will prepare tutorial in the basics of logical reasoning, to improve the overall quality of debates. But first people has not use dirty words.

Please do not use the forum to argue or have your saying. This is a place to discuss--not to prove one argument is wrong or right. We are to respect other's post. And when a topic starter starts a discussion, respect the topic theme. The topic states what my post is based on. Do not read into the title until you have seen the entire perspective. You do not need to rebuttal to justify your views or your words. Again, please do not lead this thread away from examples of bringing out the worst in human behavior DURING a crisis.