xisto Community
Cerb

Where Do You Spend Your Time While Online? That is, other than on Trap17...

Well? I've been looking for some decent forums as of late. These are nice, but the activity is a bit low at times. The only other place I really visit often is TalkBass.com. Anyways, if you visit any other forums, post the name/location of them, and give a short description of what the main theme of the community is (ex. - Talkbass.com deals with topics for bass players).

hmmm well most of the time i'm active at Xisto. I do check my americas army clan site. hmmm and just checking photoshop tutorials and stuff. But i just usually msn on the computer.

These days it is Xisto.com and before that it used to be liquidh.com my old host (now closed), I had to be online most of the time over there because I was the MOD there and prior to that it was fmxtech.com it is basically a forum related to designing...very nice site and tutorials..you'll enjoy it's each and every tutorial.

Hmm well ive been through quite a fw communities and right now i have to say that about %90 or my online time is spent with Xisto.com. Now if your looking for another nice communiity here are My suggestion.

Deviantart.com:

This is a sort of Art community where you can upload picutres to your account and have a gallery. Its pretty much everykind of are. You can upload photos and drawings and digitalart. Also you can upload flash stuff that you made. I'm not sure about music but i think they might have something that allows you to upload mp3's.

They also have forums and a chat network That has many chatrooms with always people in them and you can make your own. There never really nothing going on at that site.

Skateboardvillage.com:

A Skateboarding Community as you can probably think from the titile. You have a profile page and you can upload picstures and videos to it. Then theres the forums where you can talk and the main concept of the site is just browsing through people profiles and leaving them comments or chatting with them in an private IM window.

Snowboard.com:

Exactly the same site except its themed with snowboarding.

There i hope you'll be happy with some of these communitys. ;)

I like DeviantArt too. I am not a member yet, I just browse around to look at the pics and poems.

I hang out at my own forums once in a while, although it's zeroed down on activity, and I am kinda worried about that.

I spend a considerable amount of time at TopCoder, (https://www.topcoder.com/
tc) a website for programmers from all over the world. It's a very active and very cool community.

Apart from that, I generally surf around, and there's Xisto, of course. During my hols a couple of months ago, I spent most of my time at Xisto -- what with college and exams and fests that come with college, I haven't been able to hang out here as much as I would like to :o But when I do have an evening with no assignments for the next day, I almost always find myself browsing the forums here at Xisto ;)

I spend most of my time on line on my own site (though it's a pile of doggy doo! .... still, it's mine and so I luv it, kinda like a parent loving an ugly kid, it must be a hormonal thing)

and of course, I spend time here trying to keep my hosting credit's up with my pathetic ramblings ....

but I think my favourite time on line is when I go hunting for graphics, usually LOTR related .... yeah, that's the best .... definately!

Posted Image

I spend my time on my website mostly, and gaming. Occasionally I may check yahoo and gmail. I also enjoy talking to people on MSN to find out what's new with them. :)

I usually automatically log on to MSN and AIM when I turn on my computer and see if any of my contacts are online. They usually aren't.
Afterwards, I go to a forum and look for new posts and reply to them. Then I visit some web design helping sites to get ready for my site.
My contacts come on sooner or later and we have a nice long chat until they eventually leave. I go to Xisto and look for places to post to get some credits. Sometimes I go to
https://www.fanfiction.net/
OR
https://www.fictionpress.com/
and I read stuff there. I get bored after a while and start to play some games...
I have a dull life during the summer...

I use to be a forum junkie on VoteMeOff about a year ago. Before that I was a forum junkie to WTD (No link, no full name) before they made it 18+.

VoteMeOff is a friendly yet very cocky community because almost everything goes. It's a game. The only thing you require is a picture of yourself. It's not a rating place but a game place where you get voted off, if you're smart you won't. The forum is their main attraction because all the people that where under 18 from WTD all migrated there. New people coming here and there.

You have to be really out there or else no one will accept you. Annoyances are not tolerated. They will run you out.

Vanity is not important, it's the teams. =)

At first I thought this topic was wider than it actually is.(as in I thought you asked me to talk about anywhere on the web I like to go, but you actually mean forums)I don't think I'm an active member in other international forum. I mean, when I'm at uni in the UK, I read online news and post opinions. But that's a forum in Thai (not in English). I think I spend more time checking mails and chatting. :)

I spend my online time checking on my websites and posting on some local fora like FHM Philippines and my former university's (Polytechnic University of the Philippines) website and forum. And most of the time I am checking on my Friendster account. posting Bulletin and messageing people on my friendslist. Friendster is BIG here in the Philippines, but there are also people who have MySpace accouts and the like.I also search for new Adobe Photoshop tutorials online, especially now that Photoshop CS2 is out more and more techniques are coming out from talented online people.Downloading legal videos is also part of my life. And of course GOOGLING! I love using Google! ?

Well,There's a few forum places I know you could go to.I dunno if you've ever heard of NationStates.net but you can go there and make your own country and it changes based on laws and actions you take. They have a forum where you can talk about pretty much anything.There is also a Christian music place I think its musicrefuge.com or net or something and you can go there and get lyrics, guitar/bass chords concert dates and yada like that and talk in their forumn too. It's pretty sweet.Other than that you wazy.com cuz they have sweet games.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

this is the forum of the site "http://www.exitmundi.nl/;, the extantion may be from holland, but the site is english,

on the forum you can discuss all kind of stuff that has to deal with the paranormal, apocalypses, and much more, just take a look around there
(the site is pretty nice to, but it contains a lot of stuff that can't be true)

the other one or 2 forums i use are dutch, so you ppl can't use them.