xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Surgery Date For Saint-michael going to it done finally 09/19.05

well the date is set for my lower back surgery to get this herniated disk fixed, its your basic slice scoop and glue and then spend a couple days in the hospital and then recover from there. and get on with what i have to do and that go to school go get my triple triad college degrees in computer management networking and design.SEPT 19 2005 :P:o:P going to bring my camera along and take pictures of my stay at the hospital :o who knows might get some gown shots ;)

St. Michael,We'll all pray for you. Whether one believes in god or not, our utmost positive thoughts will be with you. Don't worry, they say that type of surgery is very common these days. However, I do know that the road to recovery is very tough--what it seems like almost endless hours of physical therapy. But I know you will make it.My most positive energy and my sincere prayers to you...

well its going to be the bending and lifting of the heavy stuff that i have to go easy on for a few months and then after that its nothing but stright up exercising i gain 24 pounds cuz of this and i plan to drop it in a hurry too.

I know your not religious, but my prayers will be with you. I will ask that God will give you strength during your stay. I have been through surgery many time sin my life. A broken leg, a ear tube, my wisdom teeth out. And a couple more. Tell us all about it when you feel better. Good luck,-Wild20

I'll pray for you to. My Dad has gone through Hernia Surgery twice. It tool him a few days to recover, but then he was back to normal. It's probably painful, but after that you should be just fine. Surgery is scary though. Once my little brother got a peice of glass almost a half an inch into his hand, and it was scary. But he's as obnoxious as ever now, so he's fine. Good Luck!!

wow good luck. I would like to see the pictures if they aren't to messy with blood and stuff ;). In this vacation i worked in a hospital and i had to bring boxes that were blue and yellow. Closed offcourse. And i thought here were just hospital things in it. I heared from the people who worked there that there were lims in there... so i could exually carried hands and legs and stuff... :o

well the date is set for my lower back surgery to get this herniated disk fixed, its your basic slice scoop and glue and then spend a couple days in the hospital and then recover from there. and get on with what i have to do and that go to school go get my triple triad college degrees in computer management networking and design.

SEPT 19 2005 :P  :o  :P

going to bring my camera along and take pictures of my stay at the hospital :o who knows might get some gown shots ;)

180995[/snapback]

Best Wishes. Quick recovery. May God help you. Who believes in God can pray for you. I don't understand how non believer can pray as BuffaloHELP sugested.

My very best wishes to you .... I'm sure everything will be fine .... just make sure they give you enough pain relief! .... ooh and I hope the food's better than it is in UK hospitals .... it's dire here .... but then I suppose we shouldn't complain as our health care's free ....

anyhoo, good luck flower .... you'll be back on the boards in no time ....

Posted Image

well i can live with the temp pain, its the herniated disk that i can't wait to get rid of, but thanks everyone.