xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sprite

3 Sigs And An Avie

Check these out...

Posted Image

Posted Image

-I already know the text needs improvement in that one, im still working on it. So, for that part, spare me. ;)

Posted Image

And the avatar... - Yeah, i made it in PS...

Posted Image

these are some good well designed sigs, looks like you put some thought into these ones, the background especially, i say you spent more then 30 minutes on the background.but the text im sorry..... ;)

For the first one, I don't like the blending. It looks really weird....especially that red spot. The reflection text seems a bit out of placed because this is a grunge sig...not an abstract one.The second one, the blending is kinda odd, also. I can see through his ear and his arm. There's also a little weird looking semi transparent spot on the right. The text could use a little work on because it's too hard to see.It's hard to tell what exactly is happening in the third one, but that could just be my game-ignorance.The avatar is a little basic. The little blur/glow is weird. Try replacing that with a drop shadow to see what happens. I like the shine on it. Adds a nice little 3D effect.Overall, I'll give you an average of 7/10 for all 4. Good job.

Check these out...

Posted Image

Posted Image

-I already know the text needs improvement in that one, im still working on it.  So, for that part, spare me.  ;)

Posted Image

And the avatar... - Yeah, i made it in PS...

Posted Image

180972[/snapback]

wow there pretty nice.

out of the sigs i like the first one. and that smiley is cool :o 10/10 good job keep it commin. Maybe you should make a smiley set:P.

Nice Job I really Like The 1st One The Best Just Has A Nice Touch. 7/10The Seconed One Is Nice To Just Not Blend In as Well As The First One. 6/10The Thrid One I Don't Like It Just because It Looks Weird To Me. 5/10 All In Good Job ANd Keep It Up! ;) - NightWolf

very nice signatures ;) I like the first signature the most because its a bit mystical... second the render looks wierd :o And the third signature is just a bit... strange.Anyway your avatar is cool :P

Hey sprite! very nice sigs and the avatar is also cool!well I'll go one by one for each and every sig....First Sig : I like the background. Render is not quite good as it is half covered...may be you were trying to blend it and ended up covering it half of it ;) I really like the text effect on this one....especially that red S and then the reflexion. Rating : 8/10 only because of render.Second Sig : I think this is the best of three. Background goes with the render and has a nice flow. Text on the border is also a nice Idea!Rating : 10/10 because I like it most :oThird Sig : No comments!!!!!!! I hope you got my point.Rating : 5/10Avatar : Cute Nice Smiley :P loved its smile!Rating : 10/10 because I like all smilies!

Don't understand man/.. The third one is soo cool. The color contrast is really like um strong? And brings out character and weirdness to it..which I likeThe smiley is really cool ;) lol. Reminds me of jelly..Any ways the ther two avvys are the typical grunge/render text thing...which is cool..but not really my taste.but.I guess.. they are rather good..lol

the first sig look great... i envy that...the avatar.. so cute... can u make a tuts or something t make that smilie face